Is there anything wrong with a 22 year old man and a 17 year old woman?

O'farrell

ImperfectionisBeauty

haha umm YES! I mean legally it depends on the states age of consent some states are 16 some are 18 and in Canada I think it can be as low as 14. Personally I am 21 and I would not date anyone under 20 (20 is pushing it to me). Don't do it.

Age 17 and "woman" is an oxymoron. Do you have any understanding about the emotional place where 17 year old girls live? Do you understand the definition of drama?

Dude, what are you thinking? Granted this girl may easily be in college, living in a dorm and enjoying adult freedoms. Care to share a few additional details?

Edited by Balzac
I "get" that she may be begging you for it.
  • Author
Age 17 and "woman" is an oxymoron. Do you have any understanding about the emotional place where 17 year old girls live? Do you understand the definition of drama?

Dude, what are you thinking? Granted this girl may easily be in college, living in a dorm and enjoying adult freedoms. Care to share a few additional details?

I don't know why I put woman i wasn't thinking. It kind of already happened I just want to know what people think of it. I don't know too much about her to be honest.

ImperfectionisBeauty
I don't know why I put woman i wasn't thinking. It kind of already happened I just want to know what people think of it. I don't know too much about her to be honest.

Depending on your state you could be charged with statutory rape and have to register as a sex offender.. have fun with that.;)

Appreciate the honesty. Let's start with what contraception method is she using? If you tell us condom, are you fully informed about "perfect use"?

It's very dicey to make a judgement about what a girl of 17 understands regarding "oops" consequence.

Curious as to whether you have knowledge as to her history as in loss of virginity?

Casual meaning ongoing?

Edited by Balzac
Know the law!!!

you are just trying to brag right? What kind of men would turn down 17 year olds? you are getting older. when do you think you can have another 17 year old?

I don't care if older women here get offended. but when I had sex with even 21 year old, her puxxy was way different than older ones.

it was like just slaughtered fresh meat VS thawed frozen meat.

I am sure a lot of girls here will say 'it's about personality' LOL but Every Guys care about this...

• Like 1

The fact that you've asked if there's anything wrong with it, indicates that you have some reserves about such a set-up. The way I see it is, if you have to ask if it's morally wrong, then it probably is. If you're talking about the legal implications though, "Balzac" is asking the right questions.

• Author
Was alcohol involved? Another huge issue.

Yes. I was already half drunk when we met but she made the first move.

Appreciate the honesty. Let's start with what contraception method is she using? If you tell us condom, are you fully informed about "perfect use"?

It's very dicey to make a judgement about what a girl of 17 understands regarding "oops" consequence.

Curious as to whether you have knowledge as to her history as in loss of virginity?

Casual meaning ongoing?

I know literally nothing. Condom was used. Heres the story I hope this answers all questions. I was walking around town with my friend. He had a USC shirt on and we happened to be walking next to a group of literally 10 girls. One of them commented on his shirt, bam ice breaker. Turns it was the 18th of one of the girls, and she was the oldest LOL.But they easily looked to be in their 20's. They weren't from SF and didn't know their way around. I took them to a bar that didn't Id and a hookah lounge. All 10 of them lol. The hottest one was all over me, I guess she was the most confident. She initiated breaking the touch barrier and everything, I was really impressed. You can say she gamed me up. So the touchy flirtiness continued through the hookah session(she made sure to sit next to me). I would have been a goner if she wasn't my ideal girl. (blonde, 5'6, green eyes, looks older, confident) She was from Santa Cruz, a local beech town and she grew up on the beach. (shes one of those rich types, but she wasn't stuck up-or she saw me as good enough) She seemed to be the only one comfortable in the bar setting and one of few of them who had smoked hookah before. Slowly we got closer and closer until we were practically huddled up next to each other. Long story short they didn't have a hotel or anything because they were minors but they did have a car lol. She brought me back to the car. Poof. I asked her if she ever wanted to see me again and she agreed. She doesn't live to far away.

jeez, a girl in a group (3 or more) is very hard to pull for ONS since she doesn't want to look like a slut in front of her friends (for guys, everyone will give him a high five if he is getting laid)

how did you do it? does her friend know you banged her?

• Author
jeez, a girl in a group (3 or more) is very hard to pull for ONS since she doesn't want to look like a slut in front of her friends (for guys, everyone will give him a high five if he is getting laid)

how did you do it? does her friend know you banged her?

Everything I said is everything that exactly happened. I guess some push pull crap I argued for a bit on whether marijuana was better in santa cruz or san francisco, told them I don't really like high school girls, even when I was 17. Nut thats about it. It was a perfect setup because they were out in the city for one of their birthdays and I know this city like the back of my hand. When I was their age I used to do the same stuff so I knew where to take them and stuff. So I guess you could say there wasn't even room for awkward pause plus I was already half drunk when I met them. (I also got them some four lokos to sip on). The slut thing didn't happen. Since the hottest one was talking to me the rest of them were on me it was like a gender role reversal. There were like 5 shy ones and 5 ones that were making moves. I actually got pursued here. But only the first blonde girl was down for anything, or brave enough to initiate it.

• Author

Also the funny thing was that almost all of them were like 5'1. (im 5'7) I guess this is how its supposed to feel. Conclusion: I don't like short girls. :laugh:

All were very hot though.

Ok we're getting into the fact scenario. What you have not revealed is....her sobriety. Is she a student in college?

Just to tease you but not to offend you-of course she was your type, beautiful, brainy and daughter of wealth! Hah.

You can be assured that realistic adults are aware that such hookups occur everyday. You at least think you know her age. You came here to seek knowledge and information, smart man that you are. It's often surprising how little young men know about the laws that can ruin a future career.

What we think about this sexual climate versus what we'd like you to know are different things. You are likely a student. Debauchery and easy sex are abundant to young turks. Young girls seek you out and make themselves readily available. Such temptations, inhibitions diminished by alcohol, very difficult to refuse. I almost slipped and used the word hard, oh my.

It's not really about what "we" think sir. It's more about "us" walking you through how to think about risk and logical consequences. Does that make sense?

Legally consenting adults have freedom to engage sexually. You've shared enough info for folks here to inform you about the legality. Encourage you to think about rational risk taking and some to slap you on the back.

• Author
Ok we're getting into the fact scenario. What you have not revealed is....her sobriety. Is she a student in college?

Just to tease you but not to offend you-of course she was your type, beautiful, brainy and daughter of wealth! Hah.

You can be assured that realistic adults are aware that such hookups occur everyday. You at least think you know her age. You came here to seek knowledge and information, smart man that you are. It's often surprising how little young men know about the laws that can ruin a future career.

What we think about this sexual climate versus what we'd like you to know are different things. You are likely a student. Debauchery and easy sex are abundant to young turks. Young girls seek you out and make themselves readily available. Such temptations, inhibitions diminished by alcohol, very difficult to refuse. I almost slipped and used the word hard, oh my.

It's not really about what "we" think sir. It's more about "us" walking you through how to think about risk and logical consequences. Does that make sense?

Legally consenting adults have freedom to engage sexually. You've shared enough info for folks here to inform you about the legality. Encourage you to think about rational risk taking and some to slap you on the back.

No she is a senior in high school :( I couldn't tell how drunk she was. She had hre own 4loko and she drank like half of it. Her speech wasn't slurring and she wasn't sloppy but a half of a 4loko is a buzz for me, much less a 17 year old girl. I got you though. But the whole thing was very strange. I wasn't totally comfortable with it last night but I awoke to a smile on my face today as it was my first sober thought. I also have a headache from the alcohol lol.

When I was 17 I used to do what she was doing. Except there was a big difference. I grew up ****ty and tough. I had more experience with drugs than most people of any age. I could easily blend in to any neighborhood. No one ever assumed I was under 20. Everyone told me I carried myself well. I got into countless bars and clubs this way. But here we have a rich young GIRL, who approached me, pretty much played the male in this encounter, and on top of it all, acted years older than the rest of her friends. (she wasn't even the 18 year old) Plus she was taller than me in her heels but she apparently didn't seem to mind! Is there some teenage girl PUA community or something? :laugh::lmao:

You are funny. It's called sophistication, maybe sense of entitlement, ginormous libido, attraction to older guys and who ever said horny was a gender gig?

PUA is all about risk taking while seeking what one wants. She's more mature than HS dudes and smart enough to keep it simple.

Vision: high heels secure around your neck while the fun zone bumps n grinds.

No doubt you awoke smiling and thinking of what cloud she fell off of.

You're street smart, material wealth is not a protection from much of what plagued your youth. More cash and greater access to confidence.

Casual sex?

Shes still a kid at that age OP. The age gap is too large when it comes to being that young. Find women your own age. Dont use some young girl for fun.

fortyninethousand322

Not my cup of tea but I personally see nothing wrong about her age. When I was 17 I considered myself a man in most ways. It should be no different for women.

you are just trying to brag right? What kind of men would turn down 17 year olds? you are getting older. when do you think you can have another 17 year old?

I don't care if older women here get offended. but when I had sex with even 21 year old, her puxxy was way different than older ones.

it was like just slaughtered fresh meat VS thawed frozen meat.

I am sure a lot of girls here will say 'it's about personality' LOL but Every Guys care about this...

???Jesus christ dude....I dont know who the hell you are sleeping with, but the women Ive had sex with in my 20s dont feel any loser than the women I had sex with in my teens.

Grow the hell up and realize its not cool screwing teenage women when youre in your 20s. They still have the mind of goddamn high schoolers and you creepily wanna take advantage of them? Jeez.

Not to mention how young in the face the majority of them look. No thanks. I like women, not girls.

fortyninethousand322
???Jesus christ dude....I dont know who the hell you are sleeping with, but the women Ive had sex with in my 20s dont feel any loser than the women I had sex with in my teens.

Grow the hell up and realize its not cool screwing teenage women when youre in your 20s. They still have the mind of goddamn high schoolers and you creepily wanna take advantage of them? Jeez.

Not to mention how young in the face the majority of them look. No thanks. I like women, not girls.

:lmao: "Take advantage". :lmao::lmao: It's a 17 year old girl, not a 12 year old. They usually can even drive and think for themselves. Stop babying people. If a 17 year old gets taken advantage of she had it coming the whole way.

^Says the guy with no experience.

Its easy to run circles around and take advantage of high school aged women. If I wanted to I could easily have sex with plenty of them because of the life experience I have and the fact that I look young enough. Kids that age are very immature and dont know much yet. I dated at that age, so Id know. Heck, at 25 I stay away from women under 21 because of the maturity factor.

Driving is not the same as having intimate relationships with more mature adults. Theres a reason the drinking age is 21....and its because teenagers arent mature dingbat. Hell, the brain doesnt finish development until mid 20s.

Life experience is a huge deal. And Id rather just let people develop. Next your going to tell me its ok when these high school teachers sleep with 16 and 17 year olds because they arent babies and theyre old enough :rolleyes:....do you have a younger female sibling or close relative? If you dont see how easily teenagers can be manipulated and used by adults, then you obviously are blind.

Edited by kaylan
  • Like 4
fortyninethousand322
^Says the guy with no experience.

Its easy to run circles around and take advantage of high school aged women. If I wanted to I could easily have sex with plenty of them because of the life experience I have and the fact that I look young enough. Kids that age are very immature and dont know much yet. I dated at that age, so Id know. Heck, at 25 I stay away from women under 21 because of the maturity factor.

Driving is not the same as having intimate relationships with more mature adults. Theres a reason the drinking age is 21....and its because teenagers arent mature dingbat. Hell, the brain doesnt finish development until mid 20s.

Yeah, because of lobbying by scare groups like MADD, etc.

Anyway, again, it's not my cup of tea, but 17 year olds are fully developed physically, can legally emancipate themselves, and in many places can legally marry and join the armed forces.

Besides, if a guy is that bad with women, it's highly unlikely he'll be "running circles" around anyone, even a 17 year old. They'd likely be on equal footing. Actually, scratch that, the average 17 year old is probably more mature than the average hard luck guy.

Yeah, because of lobbying by scare groups like MADD, etc.

Anyway, again, it's not my cup of tea, but 17 year olds are fully developed physically, can legally emancipate themselves, and in many places can legally marry and join the armed forces.

Besides, if a guy is that bad with women, it's highly unlikely he'll be "running circles" around anyone, even a 17 year old. They'd likely be on equal footing. Actually, scratch that, the average 17 year old is probably more mature than the average hard luck guy.

That doesn't mean he should after them. It is lame and pretty sad.

fortyninethousand322
That doesn't mean he should after them. It is lame and pretty sad.

The truth sucks sometimes. A lame guy will probably do lame things (and should). Why would that be surprising or bad?