The Friendzone - Consolidated discussion

William

Moderator note: We've chosen this thread as the start point for consolidated discussion on the general parameters of the 'Friendzone' and it's applicability to interpersonal romantic relationships. Specific member issues, meaning relevant to a particular member and his/her dating experiences, will continue to be addressed in the dating forum. If it's not about you and another particular person and you wish to offer opinion on the friendzone, this is the thread. Click below:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/general/general-relationship-discussion/326246-friendzone-consolidated-discussion

Discussions about the friendzone not particular to the thread starter and another particular person will be considered off-topic for the dating forum and will be moved to consolidated discussion, with sanctions dependent upon moderation assessment.

So, other than 'I'm seeing/hanging out with/ dating xxx and I think I'm in the friendzone- what do I do?' type threads, which are deemed appropriate for the dating forum, everything else goes into the consolidated discussion.