Drifting apart?

Well me and this girl like each other and we are progressing slowly but she has coming exams and is always busy so I don't talk to her much.but when I do she doesn't act like her normal self...I don't know why ;( she used to give me long texts but now gives me just one sentence messages I know she's busy and all but why does she act like that ? I mean I barely talk to her twice a week,in the past it used to be everyday...and our conversations are like hi bye ones that barely last 10 minutes.Today is my birthday too,she wished me on my Facebook wall but didn't even text me to wish me :( .i try to understand but this is really killing me...what is she doing ? Help !

Forever Learning

Yes, I think she has decided you are not the one. You could give it another go with you contacting her more and such but I think that will likely backfire. I think others will tell you to ignore her as your best bet to regain her interest. You should probably go that path. And, try not to think about her and move on. You might meet someone wonderful in the meantime. Good luck. :)

Forever Learning
Everything was going so well,so perfect...why? Could there be another explanation ? :(

There could be many explanations, who knows. Your two choices are keep pursuing her or move on. Most around here will tell you to move on. You never know what's just around the corner. Might be something fantastic!! :)

• Author

;( I hate this,I hate my life.Whenever something good happens It always tends to screw up.i just wish she knew how important she is to me,and how much I love her.She doesn't seem to know...wtf is wrong with my life

Forever Learning
;( I hate this,I hate my life.Whenever something good happens It always tends to screw up.i just wish she knew how important she is to me,and how much I love her.She doesn't seem to know...wtf is wrong with my life

Oh gosh, don't let this bring you down. This has happened to the best of us. There are many lessons in this for you. You need to read all you can, around Love Shack, to learn all you can about human interaction. You will be better informed for your dating in the future.

And if she means that much to you, my friend, maybe you should go ahead and tell her. The worst that could happen is, she tells you she doesn't feel the same way. That means, time for you to move on. These things are often blessings in disguise. Don't sit and stew either way. Go out and make life great. You can do it. Cheers love. :)

• Author
Oh gosh, don't let this bring you down. This has happened to the best of us. There are many lessons in this for you. You need to read all you can, around Love Shack, to learn all you can about human interaction. You will be better informed for your dating in the future.

And if she means that much to you, my friend, maybe you should go ahead and tell her. The worst that could happen is, she tells you she doesn't feel the same way. That means, time for you to move on. These things are often blessings in disguise. Don't sit and stew either way. Go out and make life great. You can do it. Cheers love. :)

Thanks so much...I told her not to forget about me and she said she wouldnt.I hope she doesn't.I love her so much it kills me.Ill see how it goes ;)