Why is she showing no interest?

TheDeputy

so i took this girl out for our first date like 3 weeks ago, was great, we kissed . i took her out another time then last week i went round hers and met her family, was perfect. me and her would just spoon and watching films etc. she would tell me stuff like how im different, and that she liked spending time with me. then wed have times where id go on top and we'd get off blah blah blah..

so anyway i went home, and didnt text her for a few days, then i text her like 3 days later and we started talking for a bit. but then everything changed. she played the hard to get game said weird stuff like 'i wanna get away from you as far as possible.' (i know that was a joke cause we was messing around). saying stuff like 'youre a distraction when watching films..' but then i stopped being silly, and just told her straight 'okay i'll be honest, i actually like watching films with you :sick:' and she went 'hmm, well i dont' and i left it there and didnt reply. i later found out that night through her mate that she was having a bad day. but still wtf

the first week of dating wed both first start conversations by text..over the past week, its only been me starting the conversations and now im starting to think shes starting to lose interest in me. i told her last night that i missed her and miss being around her and she goes 'I sort of miss you too :p ' (why just 'sort of' -________-) and she said she'd come see me next week but like. why is she acting so uninterested in me? is she trying to play hard to get and keep things going or what? usually girls ALWAYS open convos with me first, this is why its so different.

i want to finally commit myself and have a relationship but shes making it so hard by being busy all the time and being blunt over text and not being cute or giving me anything to work with.

so i took this girl out for our first date like 3 weeks ago, was great, we kissed . i took her out another time then last week i went round hers and met her family, was perfect. me and her would just spoon and watching films etc. she would tell me stuff like how im different, and that she liked spending time with me. then wed have times where id go on top and we'd get off blah blah blah..

so anyway i went home, and didnt text her for a few days, then i text her like 3 days later and we started talking for a bit. but then everything changed. she played the hard to get game said weird stuff like 'i wanna get away from you as far as possible.' (i know that was a joke cause we was messing around). saying stuff like 'youre a distraction when watching films..' but then i stopped being silly, and just told her straight 'okay i'll be honest, i actually like watching films with you :sick:' and she went 'hmm, well i dont' and i left it there and didnt reply. i later found out that night through her mate that she was having a bad day. but still wtf

the first week of dating wed both first start conversations by text..over the past week, its only been me starting the conversations and now im starting to think shes starting to lose interest in me. i told her last night that i missed her and miss being around her and she goes 'I sort of miss you too :p ' (why just 'sort of' -________-) and she said she'd come see me next week but like. why is she acting so uninterested in me? is she trying to play hard to get and keep things going or what? usually girls ALWAYS open convos with me first, this is why its so different.

i want to finally commit myself and have a relationship but shes making it so hard by being busy all the time and being blunt over text and not being cute or giving me anything to work with.

Did you ask her? If she is blowing you off by not being real with how she feels then you're better off leaving her alone.

Why would u go three days without texting her? She probaby thought u weren't that interested.

The dynamics changed. He was always the one to initiate contact. He lost power. I'd do the same thing

Grow up, its the guy's job to "LEAD"

That's the power, if a guy can't lead a woman will not follow him

You guys play these mind/power games and only hurt yourselves... be an adult and lead by example... women will respect you and follow

I laugh at the beta males trying to play pua games with power etc... Dating is Easy... pick a girl, have fun with her, get to know her, lead (by actions... not words)where you want the relationship to go, if it doesnt work out, NEXT

I lead those who want to be led. If a girl doesn't occassionally text first, I assume she's not interested and move on. I'm not gonna waste my time on someone who makes me do everything. Interest should be mutual.

Edited by MrCastle
  • Author
I lead those who want to be led. If a girl doesn't occassionally text first, I assume she's not interested and move on. I'm not gonna waste my time on someone who makes me do everything. Interest should be mutual.

This. ^

I just wanted to know whether she's worth the effort or not, because so many times, they haven't. Funny thing is, when re-reading over my post, I realise I may have overreacted. This was probably because when she got all weird at me, I wasn't even sober at all and I took it all the wrong way.

I'm seeing her next week and i'm just gonna straight up tell her that I really like her and try move things along a bit more.

Eternal Sunshine

Stop with the guessing games and ask her in a clear and direct manner.

See what she says. Clear communication does wonders :bunny:

• Author
Stop with the guessing games and ask her in a clear and direct manner.

See what she says. Clear communication does wonders :bunny:

I'm going to when I see her next week. I'm sick of all this guessing. I just have to word it correctly so that she doesn't think 'wow, this guys so clingy and needy'