i lost touch with him - i don't know what to think or do....

whatswrong23

whatswrong23

its crazy because I have no way of getting in touch with him other than email and I emailed him earlier today....so, I don't know, I really love him and this is just bothering me....

scorpion123

not sure of what has happened...is he your bf? or classmate?

maybe you can find his contact through any of the friends you know

• Author
whatswrong23

well, we have been seeing each other for a while since july and they had homecoming on sunday and i couldn't go not only because my son was sick but also I had no way to get there and the last I heard from him was on Friday.....he didn't ask me to show up for the homecoming or anything like that...but I was hoping to at least hear something from him soon...and we just told each other that we loved one another last week and we have talked on the phone and email so I don't know what it is....maybe he is actually busy and I am being paranoid again....

• Author
whatswrong23

I would really like some help with this situation.....please feel free to comment because I don't know what the heck is going on....

If you can't reach him by anything other than email.....are you sure he isn't married? That would seem odd....indeed.

• Author
whatswrong23

we are both legally separated.....he just got off of a six month deployment and all the guys before they leave get their phones, cell phones, insurance, etc. cut off so while they are gone they don't have to pay those bills....so I do not know his cell phone number or home phone number because I do not know whether he has gotten it reactivated or not yet.....so thats why I can only contact him through email....military and so am I.

• Author
whatswrong23

please help me...maybe he did go home afterall....but that would be bad if he went home without telling me....last time when he got off of deployment, he called me the same day and wanted to go hang out....

you emailed him, right? now all you can do is wait for his response. try to keep yourself busy meanwhile, don't think about it too much.

-yes