What are his intentions?

Coffee20

After break up with my ex, another boy appeared. He has almost always been there for me. Helped me with school, stuff. After break up he invited me out, I went. Now we spend at least 3 days per week together and it has been three months. I can clearly see that he is not in love with me but he probably likes me, but nothings has happened so far. We do sports together, walks together etc. If I need support he always takes me out and helps me to forget.

So what are his intentions? Does he want to have a relationship with me?

Because I am not really sure.

After break up with my ex, another boy appeared. He has almost always been there for me. Helped me with school, stuff. After break up he invited me out, I went. Now we spend at least 3 days per week together and it has been three months. I can clearly see that he is not in love with me but he probably likes me, but nothings has happened so far. We do sports together, walks together etc. If I need support he always takes me out and helps me to forget.

So what are his intentions? Does he want to have a relationship with me?

Because I am not really sure.

I'd say he likes you...probably wanting to take it slow as you just broke up with someone and makes sure you are over the break up before investing too much.

Sounds like what happened to an ex of my mine, after I broke up with her, a couple guys started doing similar things for her like you mentioned.

• Author
I'd say he likes you...probably wanting to take it slow as you just broke up with someone and makes sure you are over the break up before investing too much.

Sounds like what happened to an ex of my mine, after I broke up with her, a couple guys started doing similar things for her like you mentioned.

ah thanks, I just wanted to know, what it could be :)