I'm not romantic? I need things to say or do to make my girl feel good, to smile.....

ncornell

I need some help. My girlfriend and I dont have sex much anymore. She says I am not romantic enough and dont try to be. She says that just having her friends whistle at her from afar when she walks out of the car is enough to make her smile, but now that she has told me that, she says whistling at her isnt going to do anything for her. I dont know what else to do to make her smile in that way. Maybe I used to when we first went out, but its been 2 years now. She tells me my mind is so limited that since she told me whistling made her smile, that all i will think about doing now is whistling at her. What else can I do to make her smile like that, she likes to feel good about the way she looks, and doesnt enjoy the compliments at work and the "hey sexy" when she hears it all the time from guys walking by, she just thinks im some other guy saying it. What can I say or do to help be more romantic? To make her feel sexy? To whistle from afar and make her smile?

Make a tape with you whistling at her....then whisper something intimate on the tape which only you two share or know about. Tell her to play the tape after someone else whistles at her....and see if the difference between you and the other guys....isn't obvious. Give her a sexy wink....and smile.

bring home flowers for no reason except to make her happy.

write a sappy love note and leave it in her car/briefcase, so on.

for the big night in.......

....next time she has a hard day at work, draw her a hot bath, sprinkle some rose petals in the water, and/or hang a new silk nighty on the bathroom door, it would be killer if you leave a book- i highly recommend the "best of erotica"

while she is relaxing in the bath, reading and thinking about all the naughty things she will do to you, you offer to cook dinner or get sushi takeout.

light candles and give her a massage & have her read some of the stories to you.

the next morning bring her champange w/orange juice in bed.

that I assure you will be mind blowing.

It's the little things that mean more (OK maybe I'm the only woman in the world that thinks that)1.When shes doing dishes grab her butt and tell her she looks sexy. 2. If the house is spotless thank her for cleaning the house it looks great

3. Next time your in the mood lite candles, insences, dim the lights and play soft music 4. Give her a hot bath you bathe her and then give her a full body message with no intentions for sex (if it leads there great) 5. blow her kisses from across the room and when she returns them, grab it with your hand as though it almost got away and then put it to your lips(my bf does this, it makes me laugh every time)6.Tell her how much you love the little things that she does for you. 7. Thank her every time she puts out the garbage, makes supper, does little chores that you could of helped with.

You don't need to butter every thing up with flowers and gifts it's the little things that show respect and appreciation that mean the most. (OK I'm not your typical woman ;) )

.When shes doing dishes grab her butt and tell her she looks sexy. 2. If the house is spotless thank her for cleaning the house it looks great

Stuff that! Do the dishes. Clean the house 'till it's spotless yourself. Guaranteed sex if you do :laugh:

You should buy her a dozen roses, take one out and replace it with a fake one. The card should read,"I will love you till the last rose dies."