What's the most romantic thing you've ever done?

UCFKevin

I have two that immediately spring to mind.

One, it was heavily raining one day when my ex and I went to the mall, for some reason we were a little dressy, we just felt like being a little fancy that day, she was wearing a dress, I was in a nice button up shirt and khaki's. As we got to the mall and began to walk to the entrance, I spotted a GIGANTIC puddle all around us, no way to get around it. I didn't want my ex to get all wet, so I picked her up, held her Superman style, and carried her through the puddle to the entrance.

Another was when she was going out of town for a while and I was going to surprise her at the airport before she left, but the damn security wouldn't let me through. It was the thought that counted, I guess. This was when we were on the "break", though, so when I told her about it, she was less than thrilled. Feh. That was a bit of a downer. Ah well.

I sang to my girlfriend on her birthday last month. It doesn't sound like much, but I'm insanely shy about any kind of performance in front of anyone. But I told her I would, and she said it would mean a lot to her, so I did it. I sang "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You", and I actually managed to keep eye contact the whole time. I almost had an anxiety attack but she started tearing up when I was done so it was worth it :)

• Author

Ooooh, good one. I'm the same way, I have a hard time doing stuff like that unless I'm with my buddies. Kinda odd.

The most romantic thing that I have done or will do is plan a proposal of marriage to my bf which will happen in about 68 hours. :eek: tick...tick...tick...tick....tick...

faire l'amour

One off the top of my head...my bf was upstairs watching tv, and I quietly slipped down stairs to the bedroom, and I let about six or seven candles, and spread them throughout the room. A few minutes later, he noticed I wasn't back, and he came downstairs to find me, and I was laying in bed waiting for him. The night ended very well. :love:

:o My boyfriend is younger than me but he is so cute, one time he came over and when he came in he walked up to me and kissed me he had his hand behind his back and then he presented me with an orange. (DONT LAUGH) listen he was really broke it was between pay checks and he didnt have money to buy me anything so he brought me the orange. At the time I was like :confused: (Okay)

But when I think about it now the way he was all red in the face and all. And he was so so cute that it makes me melt that he had the balls to do that. And for the fact that he just wanted to bring me something when he came over. I swear hes so adoreable (Just like you kev ;) ) I know you would make my knees weak. Oh gosh forget it :o Sorry lost myself there for a minute. But isnt that so sweet what he did. Everyone say "AWE HOW SWEET!" Thank you! :laugh: