Girl I am dating completely stopped talking to me

Johnstamos702

Johnstamos702

I been dating a girl for almost 3 months. Things started out great. We would send text everyday and go out once a week. As we got closer, we chatted on the phone for hours and see each other more often.

3 weeks ago she went on a road trip with her parents. Prior before she left, we got intimate for the first time. The next day we chatted and wished her good luck on her trip. She got back 2 weeks ago and has not talked to me since. Ive given her calls and no answer. Texts her and no reply.

At first, I gave her the doubts that she could be very tired from the road trip, but now its been 2 weeks since she got back and nothing from her. I texts her today hoping everything was going good with her and still no reply.

I came to the conclusion that:

1) Her parents told her to stop talking to me( I would drive her home the next day or late at night when we would go out) I am 28 and she is 26 so I figure its nothing.

2) She met someone else( She has been single for 6 years and her longest relationship has been 6 months)

3) Has personal issues( Went through depression and had to take pills)

One of our friend's also messaged her on facebook and has not replied to her message. She has been inactive online. I found out she went to out of town with 2 of her high school friends, so i assume she is back.

Everything was going great. We never had a fight. We would talk about our feelings and for her not to waste my time if she feels other wise differently. But, she disappeared on me for no apparent reason. On june 20th, I made it official that me and her would be boyfriend/girlfriend. She left for her road trip on the 23rd.

Any thoughts on the situation?

I pretty much had it with this and If its over, its over. I just like to know what others thought about it? Thanks

One of our friend's also messaged her on facebook and has not replied to her message. She has been inactive online. I found out she went to out of town with 2 of her high school friends, so i assume she is back.

Everything was going great. We never had a fight. We would talk about our feelings and for her not to waste my time if she feels other wise differently. But, she disappeared on me for no apparent reason. On june 20th, I made it official that me and her would be boyfriend/girlfriend. She left for her road trip on the 23rd.

Any thoughts on the situation?

I pretty much had it with this and If its over, its over. I just like to know what others thought about it? Thanks

I'm sorry this has happened to you. The fact that she hasn't responded to her friend and she has been inactive online could indicate that the issue is deeper than some kind of animosity towards you. From experience though, I'd say move on. I know it's hard when an other person disappears like this but the odds are that this might be a pattern and something really dysfunctional.

• Author
Johnstamos702

I just been torn apart for the fact I was left without an answer. But, would it better if it was just left unanswered?

Even if you spoke to her today I don't think you would be able to get an answer out of her unfortunately. I know it's a shock but some people are like that

• Like 1
  • Author
Johnstamos702

It is quite a shocker. One minute she is the world to me and the next, gives me the cold shoulder. I thought I had something going.

You might be right about the pattern. There is a reason why she has been single for years and I thought I could be the one to make it last.

truth_seeker

Reason 1: She was never serious about you. She knew the trip was coming up, she figured she would have fun with you and once she went on the trip she would forget about you. Now she is ignoring you hoping you will go away so she doesn't have to deal with confrontation. Girl's are like this.

Reason 2: On her trip she decided she didn't want to be your girlfriend. She is keeping her distance hoping you will go away.

Reason 3: She is undecided about you. She might contact you when she is ready to continue with you.

Reason 4: There is another guy in the picture.

• Like 1
truth_seeker
There is a reason why she has been single for years and I thought I could be the one to make it last.

Women who are single for years have commitment issues, bi-polar disorder, insecure, are mentally unstable. They can't meet the "right" guy. Even if they met the man of their dreams they would flake. They bounce from one guy to the next. You might have been just a bump in her road.