Is my man gay?

rollergirl

Hey guys

Just came across this site & thought maybe i could get some advice from someone other than my friends.

Anyway, Ive been in a relationship 4 about 8 mths. I'm totally in love w/ this man but have some seriously doubts about his sexuality.

To make a long story short, about 4 mths into the relationship i found his "model" ad in a gay magazine. I wondered why he had a seperate line but he made up excuses about a business he had planned on starting. When i confronted him w/ this he was mad but swore up & down he never had sex w/ any of these men but did meet w/ them.

I know he loves me & definately loves women but i just wonder if he really is straight. Is it possible for a straight man to do things like that? Please help!!!!!!!!

As long as you are happy in the relationship, he is faithful and you are satisfied with your sex life together....it really doesn't matter unless it disturbs you for some other reason.

It would probably bother ME.....but I think most women probably wouldn't care as long as all the other 'relationship' issues were going well.

A straight man who sees a good money-making opportunity could well do such a thing. I'd need quite a bit more proof than an ad for models to determine whether my guy is gay. Does he look at women or men when you walk down the street together? If you see a nude women on TV or in a movie, does he get turned on?

• Author

He definately loves the site of nude women! It's hard to tell if he's checking anyone out - trust me, i've tried! It seems like he is sizing everyone up - short, tall, fat, skinny, pretty, ugly. I can't tell who he's checking out! He says it was a $-making "scam", i just wonder if a straight man would be comfortable doing things for or with men watching for money?

dolphinsunshyn

So he put an ad in a gay men's magazine in hopes to make them think they will become "models" meanwhile taking their money? You called it a money-making scam so was this what he intended to do? He actually met with some guys? If this is the case, I think you have a lot more to worry about them him being gay!

If he intended to rip these guys off; it doesn't say much about his character. If he, indeed, intended to cheat his fellow man, what make you think he eventually won't try to cheat you?? Just a question you should think about. Who really want to spend their time with a con artist? How long will it take before you become his next victim?

I don't know if that is the case or not; but if it is, you should get out of this relationship. Gay or not, he's not a good guy if he was trying to take someone's else's hard-earned money. Major red flag.

Something is making you question and/or doubt him. Trust your instints--they are usually right. Good luck.