HELP! butt question

cutiec123

ok, this sounds shallow, but it worries me... ok i had weight problems at one point, i got way way too skinny, i'm healthy now, but i am still lacking an ass! i do model, and they have no prob with the fact i'm slim--but i get so self conscious about it....so i started doing butt exercises yaknow...well it seemed to help but now its as if i have worked the little buttocks off even more!

and this only poses a problem because the guy i'm interested in right now.. we live in diff places a little while apart... is a butt man...and i am so scared he will lose interest in me when he realizes i have no ass.... i'm trying so hard haha --just for me, not even for him anymore!

but my question is....what is your view on butts....is a flat one really noticable on a gorgeous girl? are you into butts? i just want some outside views....thanks !

If the face is fine it doesnt matter, and your personality. But if you can post a pic of it that could help me tell you whether he would care or not :cool:

Hey Dark are you hitting on the ladies again? :rolleyes:

I find the some men love the parts of our bodies that we dislike. Chances are it's more of an issue for you then it will be for him.

Originally posted by carla

Hey Dark are you hitting on the ladies again? :rolleyes:

And there is something wrong with that?

Actually i was kidding...and hoping for a pic.

Originally posted by carla

Those male hormones kicking up again? :laugh:

Yes, if u read my other thread u will see.

Other than judging you by your 'butt pic'.....Dark is being QUITE the gentleman! What he says is true. What kind of guy would judge you by your butt size? That's just retarded!!!!

If a guy judged me by my butt......rather than who I was as a person....I wouldn't want a long term deal with him anyway! I'm not suggesting looks isn't important.....but if someone gets into 'one point' instead of the 'whole package'....then that's a shallow deal!

JMO!

That damn Jennifer Lopez has a lot to answer for; time was when having a big butt was considered a handicap; no more it ain't. Rappers are liking 'big butts' and not lying about it and here we are obsessing that our bums (we Brits call butts 'bums') are too small!!

If I read you right you are a model, you're slim and obviously attractive and you must have some kind of bottom because sitting is really painful without one, so from what I can see your guy is going to be over the moon, little bum or not. I too have no hips of any description and a tiny little behind but if you get up close and personal it has a little curve going there and my boyfriend loves it!

I exercise my buns doing squeezed throughout the day, the postman will no longer deliver my mail and the neighbours dog always barks at me because apparently I have a funny expression on my face most days but I'll still say, keep it firm, keep it high and spend the rest of your time sending hate mail to JLo. Much more constructive use of your worry cells methinks....

Now let me see:...

Dear Jennifer,

I don't give a damn about you and Ben, in fact, on behalf of bony assed women everywhere I'd like to say....

• Author

haha thanks to all who replied -- it helps me feel better about the situation -- true, if he's that shallow...i don't need him anyway! someone will love my little tight yoga ass! haha

and yes...that was so great about j lo... i mena ...no one wanted an ass at all til along comes this very well-butted woman ... and every other rap song aout butts....

i mean... i can back it up someimtes...drop what i've got like its hott.... or shake what i do have in dem jeans... there may not be much junk in my trunk ..but hey i am working on it and i'm happy... so the butt will just have to be as it is...

Butts - I really dont care, as long as it fits with the person. A huge butt on a tiny girl isn't for me, and neither would be the opposite. The girl I am crushing on right now doesn't have any huge ass-ets ;) but her chest as well as her butt are just perfect for her - and that is all that matters. Actually - that really doesn't matter very much. Its who she is inside that really gets me deep down - I could care less how big her breasts were or how big her butt was, although she is very beautiful, it was (and still is) the way she acts towards me that attracted me to her in the first place.