My G/F is sending me mixed signals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!

JetScooterSteve

JetScooterSteve

Ok thank you for checking this cus im in major help! read carefully

First, i asked this girl out at school and i came out in total rejection. THe next day she told me that she liked me but didnt ask to go out with me. THen i figured "what the hell" and asked her to a party i was going to. She said "yes" online, but the day of the party she told me "no" in person. It was weird cus there really was no reason at the time. Then on out we were like best friends tell each other everything. Thats when i realized she had a boyfriend at the time i asked her out.

Tired yet?

Last month, January, she told me that she loved me. :D I was relived because i had grown this feeling too. So she broke up with her boyfriend and told me that i have a good chance of being next in line (meaning she is really hot (unbeivably hot(so hot she could be a model)) and she gets asked out alot, so she makes a "list" and i was next). But by the time it was my turn to be her b/f, she went off with somebody else. She said they were waiting longer and she needed to give them a chance. I was pissed but let it slide cus i couldnt do anything about it. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now and im sad because i fear that she will fall for him :( .

What do you think I can do? Im desperate!!!!!!!!!!

You said your girl friend is geving you mixed messages? By looking at the situation she was never your g/f, nor would I say someone you were dating. At least thats how it looks. Its the typical situation, they tell you that to string you along. You believe them and they always know they have somone they can go with if they don't find anyone.

Please be smart and either move on, or try to not see her in a romantic light. You will only be dragged around.

So she broke up with her boyfriend and told me that i have a good chance of being next in line

bwahahahhahah.. Sorry, just couldn't stop myself. Stuff like that is pure B.S.. She isn't worth your time. So she's hot. Big friggin deal. Its not like she's the only "hot" woman out there. You're supposed to get down on your knees and bow in supplication to her majesty just because she deigned you of possibly being "worthy" of being "next in line"?

• Author
JetScooterSteve

Thanks guys for the advice, it may have not been what i was hoping, but atleast i know a bit more about the situation. I tool control last night and im moving on

Try to forget about her completely and move on with your life. She is not even worthy of being thought about the way you are doing now.

who tells someone they love them, but has a list of other possible boyfriends? don't listen to her she is just stringing you along.

Next in line. Yikes. A girl like that isn't even worth knowing, and will never change, barring some drastic life-altering event. A beautiful girl with a vile personality is nothing to lose sleep over.

• Author
JetScooterSteve

well if u read, i got over her nad i have been lookin for other "fish in the sea"