if a guy tells you about another girl he likes

ohmygoshistalk

ohmygoshistalk

does this translate into hes just not that into you?

if you are talking to a girl, flirting with her and being romantic at times..would u tell her you like another girl? and if so, if u did tell her u like another girl, does it mean that u werent really into her after all? so what is the flirting or being romantic all about?

usually when a guy pulls this hes like telling the girl "i dont like you..back off."

to be honest i have a lot of guy friends, and usually i dont tell them about other guys i like (unless they really ask) because i dont want to hurt their feelings or risk hurting their feelings. i would like to think its common logic/tact.

one last thing, if a guy pulls this number on a girl, is it safe to pull this number on him too to see how he reacts?

Edited by ohmygoshistalk
Philosoraptor

That was his attempt at a subtle way of letting you know he's not ready to get serious with you. The ball is in your court now. You can either wait around and hope, play games, or move on to someone who is ready for a commitment.

• Like 3
Ninjainpajamas

He's basically saying that you're not his number one choice and his eyes are on someone else...buuuuut since you're here and she's not! I might as well be flirty and into to you since you are available.

Nobody that's into you is going to bring up someone else unless their sole intention is to make a person feel like they aren't that into them or kind of take a rude jab...It's disrespectful and innapropriate imo.

However being under the context of these guys being your friends, that's not exactly inappropriate, but the flirting with them and acting romantically interested then pretending you're just moving right along is shady and selfish.

It's nice of you to consider your males friends feelings that may potentially have feeling for you yet they don't return the favor, however If you're "friends" then it's not necessarily inappropriate.

If a guy does this to you though you can definitely roll with the punches to see how he reacts...see if this guy is just trying to make you jealous...I think if people are screwing with you you can screw with them back, however it might not always be worth it.

• Like 1

remember, its just like women. they are always seeing and dating other people at the same time as seeing you.... makes no difference. and tbh they arent ever gonna find anyone with that mentality and attitude. they just aint into you

goldengirl11
That was his attempt at a subtle way of letting you know he's not ready to get serious with you. The ball is in your court now. You can either wait around and hope, play games, or move on to someone who is ready for a commitment.

What's the difference between waiting around and playing games?

Philosoraptor
What's the difference between waiting around and playing games?

Waiting around is pining. Playing games is manipulation.

Be direct and you've got nothing to worry about.

Eternal Sunshine

I would never tell a guy I am interested in that I like another guy. Just saying...

• Like 1