Met Girl, Extremely into me.....Then Stopped instantly?

lovelover228

lovelover228

Met this Gril. :cool: She came on super strong. ;) Im saying txt me first night we met saying how glad she was to have met me and had a few great dates which she claims to be the best nights of her life and oh yeah, about 80% of the time she would make out with me in public or were ever and just hold me tight. Send all these good things on how I am the right man for her, Loves talking to me and being with me and...well you know. Just great things a man wants to hear. Now, getting her out of the house is hard cause she is with her children alot. I mean alot, but Im cool with that. She also mentioned even if it's just for 20 mins, she would love to just see me to say Hi if she could. Any way, after about 1 1/2 weeks into seeing each other, we hung out during the day and she was so happy as to meet my children that day! She had everything great to say about them that night. Well, come Monday morning, and she turned quickly.:mad: One txt in the morning and another at night. Gave her a ring in the afternoon and said she was busy at work and call me after wards. She usually talks to me during work and thats how I felt something was wrong. I let it go and see were she stood the next day. Well, next day same thing. So I demanded an explanation on what the problem was and she claims we are moving too fast. I wasnt the one to move fast, she did! So aksed if there was another in her life and she claims no and is nervous about us. Wanted to get to know me better before anything serious and should just date for now. I agreed, but she started acting as if she didnt care much any more and became less intimate with me. She would make plans to hang out, but then break them as obligations with her kids or atleast she would say. SHe said she has strong feelings for me and when confronted if she might have lost interest in me she said did not lose interest in me at all! For any of you girls out there, how is it possible you could be so crazy for a man and make so many promises with him and within 24 hrs change your whole heart for him??:confused:

Philosoraptor

She jumped in deep and realized she needed to take things slower. How long ago was her most recent relationship?

• Author
lovelover228
She jumped in deep and realized she needed to take things slower. How long ago was her most recent relationship?

Last relationship was over 2 years ago. Asked if she was involved when I first met her and she said no.

• Author
lovelover228
Last relationship was over 2 years ago. Asked if she was involved when I first met her and she said no.

And I can understand she needs to take things slower, but ignoring my calls and txt every now and then is a bit dis respectful. Does she think I will chase, because I amd just going to move on. I dont play games.

snug.bunny
For any of you girls out there, how is it possible you could be so crazy for a man and make so many promises with him and within 24 hrs change your whole heart for him??:confused:

If she believes it's not mutual and he confirms it, it can happen. If she trusted too easily/blindly, she may say to herself "woah, don't put the cart before the horse". Having said that, she needs to learn not to become overly invested so early on, in someone she hardly knows. A change of heart in 24 hours is rash, especially if it's seemingly out of no where for no particular reason, after 1 1/2 weeks of dating each other.

She's making plans to hang out, and constantly breaking them? I think that's sufficient confirmation that thing's are not working out.

ascendotum

Sounds like she was a little too keen on your first series of dates, and its possible she has checked herself and dialled down her eagerness, so she doesn't look a sure thing....but reading between the lines, I think its maybe something else, given she is now ignoring your calls. Something may have happened that day you had the date with your kids. I assumed she knew how many you had and what their ages were. Maybe they said something that upset her, maybe you said something inadvertantly that she took the wrong way, but you dont realise it. I know you said the call that night was great, but something changed over the weekend and you may never know. It sucks when you build up your expectations and the rug gets pulled from under you.

If she is now breaking plans and ignoring your calls, well I would be losing interest. If she really meant that you are the right man for her, she can call you back and if not its her loss.

• Author
lovelover228

Thanks for the advice. I cut her off for good, funny thing Im not even sad about it? Maybe it's because the game playing just turns me off.

Thanks for the advice. I cut her off for good, funny thing Im not even sad about it? Maybe it's because the game playing just turns me off.

Well yeah you're not that sad about it because you guys barely knew one another. It was a whirlwind few weeks that moved too quickly and it was false intimacy, you didn't truly know this woman so there isn't much to miss. I'd advise you to slow down in the future, it will attract more stable women who are looking for a real connection.

• Author
lovelover228

Well, got it out of her. I cut off all ties and she ends up calling me over the weekend and txt me late at night apologizing. Called me Monday and I picked up cause I know shes not going to stop calling. Said she misses me and wants to see me. Oh, also got it out of her that she was also seeing some guy while with me and brushing him off when met me. Yeap. Theyre in a relationship and says she still wants to talk and has feelings for me. Girl is out of her mind if she thinks Im plan B! Told her goodluck and hope all works out. Guess she thought she had too chose the person she knew best and whom wont hurt her in the future?

goldengirl11
Well, got it out of her. I cut off all ties and she ends up calling me over the weekend and txt me late at night apologizing. Called me Monday and I picked up cause I know shes not going to stop calling. Said she misses me and wants to see me. Oh, also got it out of her that she was also seeing some guy while with me and brushing him off when met me. Yeap. Theyre in a relationship and says she still wants to talk and has feelings for me. Girl is out of her mind if she thinks Im plan B! Told her goodluck and hope all works out. Guess she thought she had too chose the person she knew best and whom wont hurt her in the future?

Sounds like she's not trustworthy anyway! :eek: