Don't waste time with time wasters - CALLING

mortensorchid

mortensorchid

I know many have posted on this issue before, but after being in the game as long as I have, I have determined that there is a definate truth out there. That is, if the man has not called within the first 24-48 hours after you have been out with them, they are not interested.

Someone brought up to me recently that famous episode of Oprah that aired a few years ago where some relationship expert said it may take up to six weeks for a man to call a woman for another get together. Has anyone every experienced this? If so, how did things turn out?

I only experienced that truly once. Years ago I had a profile on Match and had made contact with this person. He asked to see another photo of me, I said I did not have any recent on my phone but would take one soon. He kept pestering me with multiple text messages saying "I want to see a photo!", until finally I took one of me in the mirror (and it was not provocative in any way, it was a head shot of me in the mirror after a haircut). He sent a text back "THanks". And then I heard nothing from him. I just moved on. A month later he called and left a voice mail message saying he wanted to meet me now. I didn't respond. Another month or so later I get another call, this time I answered it and he said "Hey, remember me? It's (name)." I said "Oh, right." He asked "Want to meet?", I said "No thank you." And hung up. That's the closest I have ever had to that experience.

Two things.

One: I still do this, it's usually about a week(ish). One simple reason is because I have other things to and my world doesn't come to a complete stop just because a girl gave me her number.

If she takes that personal oh well, I probably dodged a bullet to begin with. So far I have never had anyone take it personal.

Two: Any female that provides, or sends a head shot photo only. You probably shouldn't expect to hear back from me.