Feeling stuck

TheLight

Well I'm turning 20 next month and It's been 5 years since my last relationship. To make it short and sweet seeing a lot guys post this; I feel stuck. I haven't been on a date or even hangout with any girl I was interested in for 5 years. I refrain from feeling bitter and try my best to remain confident but it's so hard not to feel a little bitter. In case you're wondering I have taken advice from a lot of people, tried online dating, and even (sadly) the PUA thing. It just bothers me how *most guys I see will have a girl magically sit next to them and in a weeks *they're holding hands. Where none of this happens to me and I actually get up and have conversations with women and I end up going to my apartment alone (I moved out) seeing if my other plans are still open since "something came up". I ask my friends for there honesty, watch me approach, and even after I get flaked on look over my conversations and all they say is I'm sorry you're just finding the wrong ones some how =/ I've even played hard to get but wow girls just don't even bother like if I was never worth the time. *So what do guys like me have to do? Because at one point I stopped talking to women for a year to work on myself and well no one came along to even hang out. At this point I don't care for a relationship I just want to hang out with someone I can enjoy time with for the very least.

metalambience

You're college age, join a club or meet up. Ask classmates around you what they like to do for fun. if it's something you also like to do, suggest you all go out and enjoy yourselves together. Honestly I think 3/4 of peoples friends were at some point classmates our co workers