Caught him with his ex gf (cheating on me)

Me and my boyfriend are together for 4 years..We currently here in Middle East..His working in American Camp here and i was a (RN) nurse here. We lived together and very happy,

These fast 2 months theres something wrong..he went home too late and too tired, he said overtime at work..we never had sex for 2 months..he never touch me at all, as in straight to bed. And then one day, he told me i can go to my family's house to spend time for them 1 night, we chat..calls...i love u to each other..but i feel something ' what if i went home at night?? which is i did! 11;30 midnight. I saw them..in our own room having a sex with his Ex girlfriend! i dont know wat to do..im shaking..crying.. then they surprised i was there watching them...i started yalling and beating the girl up..and the worst is he slap me! he beat me up! asking what the hell im doing in my own house!!! and he left me on the ground and take her girl home.

I deside to leave him..rent on my own..and now his coming back..he said sorry..but it really crushed my heart..and i dont know what to do..

it does hurt....:(

LittlePrince

You don't know what to do? Seriously? He cheated on you and beat you. The answer is pretty obvious.

ThatDudeXO

Cut him out of your life. He was never right for you and never will be. I know it hurts now but it will get better. Cut. Him. Out. Of. Your. Life.

Ruby Slippers

Hmmm, let's see. He cheats on you. In your own bed. And when you attack the girl, he defends her, hits YOU, and whisks her away to safety.

This man is trash. Leave him where you put him - DUMPED.

samsungxoxo

Throw him out of your house and go straight to NC with him. This so called ''man'' is guilty of two things: lack of integrity along with dishonesty (cheating with his ex) and lack of basic morals (hitting you).

I would have felt total indifference the moment he cheated.

• Like 1
LittlePrince
Throw him out of your house and go straight to NC with him. This so called ''man'' is guilty of two things: lack of integrity along with dishonesty (cheating with his ex) and lack of basic morals (hitting you).

I would have felt total indifference the moment he cheated.

It probably wasn't her home.

firehawk_1

I know exactly why it happened. but I wont explain because no one wants to know or understand but quick to support "the woman in distress".

lets just say someone hasnt been doing their part in the relationship - and so much more to it than that.

also please dont say you havent been flirting with anyone else because... it probably isnt even true, given today's society and all the threads on here as backing evidence on how people act in relationships.

if you did... it wouldn't happen. Karma...

must be made clear since people jump straight to conclusions.... i detest men who abuse women.

samsungxoxo
asking what the hell im doing in my own house!!!
Well then since the OP stated that, I assume she refers to it as her house.
  • Author

It happen on my own apartment..i never cheated on him..i did a lot for him, now i found out that its not only one girl he have sex with..i open his FACEBOOK and messenger account( he dont know i knew his Password) and i read all the messages..some of them he take in a hotel. Damn long time he cheating on me..1 week now i haven't sleep..everytime i close my eyes i seen what he did..

LittlePrince

Whose name was really on the lease? If her name is still on the lease that's a problem.

LittlePrince
You will be okay :) I promise.

If she keeps going on like this no she won't and based on what I have seen in regards to attraction this guy is her type who she will end up with again in the future. There is a very good chance this entire thing will play itself out again with another man because of poor selecting.

FrustratedStandards

She said she left him and she's heartbroken. But she will be okay.

Women like this don't often change. And you're right, they keep going back to the same type of men, but I don't feel bad for women like this. If they go back to a man that hits them and cheats, then that means they are okay with it. If it bothered them that much, they wouldn't be posting about considering to go back.

She will be okay, but she won't be happy.

• Author
she said she left him and she's heartbroken. But she will be okay.

Women like this don't often change. And you're right, they keep going back to the same type of men, but i don't feel bad for women like this. If they go back to a man that hits them and cheats, then that means they are okay with it. If it bothered them that much, they wouldn't be posting about considering to go back.

She will be okay, but she won't be happy.

i guess ur right...

FrustratedStandards
i guess ur right...

That is why you need to break this pattern. You need to get out of the relationship and realize that you deserve to be happy.