What is your ideal physical type? (with pics)

Eternal Sunshine

Eternal Sunshine

OK, I am curious for people to post picture examples of someone that represents their ideal physical type.

I have posted one in my album. I know this guy in real life but his personality rules him out as a dating prospect.

LittlePrince

I don't have a single physical ideal. Some of the things I find attractive physically are contradictory.

LittlePrince
Oh my.

Well I suppose when people look at these pics I will get more "unrealistic" comments, but here goes:

http://www.diets-chart.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/weight-lifting-exercises-abs.jpg

That's pretty hard to achieve. Even with an insane diet and weight lifting regimen one might still not be able to pull that off. Plus that requires supplements some of those being drugs/hormones.

• Author
Eternal Sunshine
Oh my.

Well I suppose when people look at these pics I will get more "unrealistic" comments, but here goes:

http://www.diets-chart.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/weight-lifting-exercises-abs.jpg

I want the face that I posted + that body :lmao:

The whole idea is that there are no leagues and limitations in this thread. Let yourself dream... ;)

• Author
Eternal Sunshine
Yet another shallow thread, let the parade begin.

Hey, it's just a bit of fun.

C'mon post your ideal girl :bunny:

LittlePrince
Hey, it's just a bit of fun.

C'mon post your ideal girl :bunny:

Wouldn't it be Jean Grey?

• Like 1
ascendotum
I want the face that I posted + that body :lmao:

The whole idea is that there are no leagues and limitations in this thread. Let yourself dream... ;)

ES, aren't you pretty much not too far off your ideal now with your on-off french loverboy. You are livin the dream.

• Author
Eternal Sunshine
ES, aren't you pretty much not too far off your ideal now with your on-off french loverboy. You are livin the dream.

Hehehehe I only see him once a fortnight (if that). He doesn't have the personality or intelligence to be relationship material (plus I am pretty sure he doesn't want anything past casual). It's just light-hearted, drama free, sex arrangement.

For a relationship, I would MUCH rather that the guy was average looking but had other qualities.

OK, I am curious for people to post picture examples of someone that represents their ideal physical type.

I have posted one in my album. I know this guy in real life but his personality rules him out as a dating prospect.

Wow, you are totally not attracted to the emo-jerk. :p

I have a slight preference for green eyes and olive skin ... other than that my only requirements is not huge breasts/butt [think H cup] and not obese.

Hehehehe I only see him once a fortnight (if that). He doesn't have the personality or intelligence to be relationship material (plus I am pretty sure he doesn't want anything past casual). It's just light-hearted, drama free, sex arrangement.

For a relationship, I would MUCH rather that the guy was average looking but had other qualities.

Why would you want the guy to be average looking ?

Oh i see, it's to make sure that not many females drool over him ... options are threatening. ;)

• Author
Eternal Sunshine
Why would you want the guy to be average looking ?

Oh i see, it's to make sure that not many females drool over him ... options are threatening. ;)

Because if I want a guy that is smart, good looking, has stable career etc, I would wait forever. I would rather go without the looks. I wasn't like this when I was younger but I now have different priorities.

Plus, yes, I am insecure and don't think I can keep a good looking guy that has many options.

• Author
Eternal Sunshine
Wow, you are totally not attracted to the emo-jerk. :p

I have a slight preference for green eyes and olive skin ... other than that my only requirements is not huge breasts/butt [think H cup] and not obese.

Hmmmpf you would probably like me :laugh:

missyme04

Me too. I'm even afraid of guys having 6 pack or big muscles. it scares me. hahahaha

• Author
Eternal Sunshine
Me too. I'm even afraid of guys having 6 pack or big muscles. it scares me. hahahaha

I am not :laugh::D

Ninjainpajamas

Body type wise?

It's hard to find a girl with a really nice butt and It really does look nice when wearing anything/nothing....so something like this.

I like many body types as most guys probably do, but I actually do like nice large hips, thicker upper thighs and a curvacious body as It feels better in bed than just a slender narrow body-type.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/sexy-lingerie-33.jpg

Face wise?

I'm big on nice lips...I like full kissable lips. Jessica Biel is a good choice as someone mentioned, and I'm a fool for the girl-next-door look while still being very beautiful/sexy, that is definitely a kick-to-the-gut combo for a lot of guys.

But I'd have to go with Rachel McAdams, she's got gorgeous sparkling eyes, the kinda of beautiful smile that makes you want to smile, nice full lips, pronounced cheekbones and basically the description from above. Charlize Theron, and Denise Richards are also good examples of this to myself anyway.

http://www.bestmiamihairsalons.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Rachel-McAdams-hairstyles-3.jpg

• Like 1
Body type wise?

It's hard to find a girl with a really nice butt and It really does look nice when wearing anything/nothing....so something like this.

I like many body types as most guys probably do, but I actually do like nice large hips, thicker upper thighs and a curvacious body as It feels better in bed than just a slender narrow body-type.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/sexy-lingerie-33.jpg

Face wise?

I'm big on nice lips...I like full kissable lips. Jessica Biel is a good choice as someone mentioned, and I'm a fool for the girl-next-door look while still being very beautiful/sexy, that is definitely a kick-to-the-gut combo for a lot of guys.

But I'd have to go with Rachel McAdams, she's got gorgeous sparkling eyes, the kinda of beautiful smile that makes you want to smile, nice full lips, pronounced cheekbones and basically the description from above. Charlize Theron, and Denise Richards are also good examples of this to myself anyway.

http://www.bestmiamihairsalons.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Rachel-McAdams-hairstyles-3.jpg

That is ONE fine ass, ninja!!!!!!!1 haha, as a girl, I do not like girls at all. but I do appreciate a lovely looking butt:) I think curvy but thin/ fit ( not skinny) bodies are really sexy and pleasant to look at.

That bum is seriously great though! Mine is like that, by the way;)

• Like 1

MY ideal man, is my boyfriend haha. Seriously. - tall, cuddly build ( but not chubby or fat), and nice blue eyes, with a strong nose ( but symmetrical, not crooked).

I do not get off as much on ethnic guys, although of course I would date one, although it is not my ideal physical type.

I will search for a pic one day when I have nothing better to do:)

You'll all never believe me, but I'm not sure if I have one. :)

Same here, if my history of crushes is any indicator: all over the place (short, skinny, tall, bigger, I like it all if they make me laugh and can entertain me with great conversation). I do drool over Jon Hamm, be it in his appearances on SNL-30Rock or on Mad Men. I think that has more to do with the range of emotions he can tap into than his actual (good) looks.

I guess I like my men versatile.