Is he text flirting with me??

xosam02ox

xosam02ox

SO we have been texting a lot more recently. He'll always answer me right away and keep the convo going no matter how silly it is. I'd say it's pretty even in who texts first. So anyway, our text convos involve a lot of playful banter, teasing one another, joking around. Sat night we texted for an hour straight. Here are some examples (ps: they might seem weird but they involve inside jokes lol)

him: Yes I messsed up and I'm proud of it

Me: that's not very good for employee of the month

him: you're jealous, I get it

me: You know it!

Him: Just making sure

Me: We're going to that party

Him: giving orders, now i'll think about it

him: I'll go, it sounds liek fun

Me: watching boy meets world, can't decide if your cory's twin

him: i gave him my job. alright, alright, he was a fan of mine and i didn't want to me famous anymore. he plays me very well

me: this is exciting, i know cory... ask him if i can visit the set

him: he says topanga would get jealous

me: she'll just have to get over it

him: i'll tell him

him: i'm not mean to you

inside joke continued..... then we were talking about who would win and lose (in what idk? lol-- i guess just in general)

me: i will beat you anyday

him:we will see, i already have win number 1

me: ha whatever i already beat you in that game 100 times so i have a headstart

him: details, minor details

me: face it, girls always win

him: you are overconfident, that will be your downfall

me: maybe but i have a secret weapon

him: as do i

me: i can't believe you won!?

him: jealous :)

i know this may seem weird but I text him more than i do any other guy...like i said we texted a lot the other night. when i see him in person, i noticed that his voice seems to get quieter/gentler when he is talking to JUST ME alone. He'll ask me to go on break with him, poke me, tease me about me flirting with other guys (when he knows i am not doing that), mess with me ...etc

do you think he is interested based on this info.

thanks for any help

january2011

Seems like it. However, unless you reach a scenario where it's clear that you're on a date and/or he's declaring his feelings for you, then it's just banter at the point and doesn't really mean a lot, in my opinion.

spiderowl

He's keeping the texting up and responding quickly. He's happy to talk to you in person and ask you to spend time with him. The guy clearly likes you!

• Author
xosam02ox

thank you! I am not sure how to proceed from here.. how can i get things moving along. I want to wait for him to ask me out, but then again I don't. What if he is afraid to ask me out?!