same sex dilemma

rebeccajones

rebeccajones

Not sure who to ask so I thought you all might be able to help. I'm going on a year w/o sex by choice. I'm ready now for both a relationship and sex. I have a couple of men in mind but its not happening soon enough. OK there's this girl I'm dying to kiss. I've been with women before but I do not want a relationship. I low I feel better in a relationship with a man. I love men, yet also have an attraction to women sometimes. Which I kind of feel bad about.

So this girl is a lesbian friend and is taken, in a serious commuted relationship which I respect. This couple is in my circle of friends and they are great people. I have been trying to stay away keep my distance but I do and will see them at times. The girl I'm crushing on does complain to me about her partner but I think that is normal. She likes me I know as a friend we are have been getting close. She's the kind of person who gives people alit if attention and I may be drawn to that and we have things in common. I like men but I haven't met the right one.yet since my breakup.

Should I stay away from this girl? I don't want to hurt anyone by acting on anything and.mainly I want my obsessive feelings to go away!! I also don't want to ne melodramatic. Does it sound serious? When I'm around her she's usually with her so and I have been making an effort to stay away. Its fine but I feel like being closer and i dont know if I'm making things obvious or being too obviuosly distant.

Am I over thinking? I'm fantasizing about kissing this person which could happen but I think.its wrong and I don't know how to keep my emotions in check.w/o ignoring her.

Any help.is appreciated.

• Author
rebeccajones

Yea I've made some realizations after writing this also. I'm looking realistically at her and situation. I hope my mind can stay in reality!