Does She Like Me Back?? How do i admit my feelings?

Okay, I really like this girl and I'm getting mixed signals back. First off, she doesn't know I like her.... and I don't know if I should tell her I like her...or maybe have a friend of hers tell her.... anyways. I need to know what you guys think about this situation. So I'm going to go through our night together last night because it was full of different events...

Info about her before you decide. She is very open and not shy about anything...as in she sexted with a guy in like the 8th Kr 9th grade. ( we are in 9th grade) and she has done sexual stuff..so she isn't a prude.

Anyways here was our day.

So yesterday starting at 2 in the afternoon went to the school play for fun. Oh and it was me and my friend and her and her friend....we are all friends though so yeah. Anyways, we wnet to the play and she asked me to sit next to her because she didn't want to be on the end. Eventually that was over and we decided to walk to a caribou place down the street. So we stopped there and chit chatted fora bit about gossip and all that good stuff. And she began to kinds put her legs on my chair and we had our legs upagainst eachother, and she would be moving her feet a ton around mine like a minor game of footsie haha. Then she eventually took off her scarf and started putting it around me and just having fun with it I guess. Now this whole time in caribou while all four of us were talking, I would catch her just looking at me with a slight smile. And j had done the same thing I'm sure, plenty of times. Anyways we eventually went to her house and hung out. Now this is when one of this girls friends left and a different friend came over. Now this other girl has a thing with my bro (friend). Anyways, we got there and we decided to go watch a movie and just Mindanao hang out. So my friend went and sat next to his girl and me and my girl sat next to eachother.now they were cuddling and all during the movie. And me and my girl were just kinda sitting up against eachother or I. A parralell form and relaxed. And she had her legs bent the whole movie and in the middle stretched em out and put em on top of mine so we were pretty cozy. Also it seemed like we were practically spooning. Now a quick note: this movie was a scathe one called "Insidious" ans the girls were terrified but enjoyed it haha. They were cuddling up against us when it got sxlcary and all that stuffs. Anyways at the end of the movie, my girls friend came back over to her house to hang with us again. After the movie, we went to my friends girls house.(Mariah) my girls name(Maddie) and the other friend who just came over is named Tillie. Now we went to mariahs house and hung out there for a bit ans yet again Maddie was still always just looking at me when I wasn't watching. Eve tually we decided to hit up the gas station to go buy some sweets. So when we got outside, it was getting very dark and was drizzling rain. So they were playing cute and scared and wanted to snuggle up against me the whole walk there. Now Tillie was on the far left, Maddie in the middle,and me on the far right. Now Maddie was holding on to my arm along with Tillie thefirst 5 minutes there.and. eventually Maddie took my hand and latched on. Now we were holding hanDs. The way where you have your fingers inbetween eachother and let me just say this, it felt awesome the whole time. Now every few minutes though she would let go and Tillie would come over and join in ( latch onto my arm) and they would fight over being I. The middle. Now me and Maddie were holding hands again and this time she said "sully, it looks like we're.dating! Haha. And I could only wish that were true. Anyways we finished walking to the gas station and eventually turned around d and got headed back. Now right out of the gas station she grabbed. My hand again and we held hands all the way home!!! It was so awskme to do so. Now about a block from being back, Tillie says "it looks like you twonarenlike dating,it disgusts me" and Maddie asked her why? But anyways, we got back and decided to watch. A movie at mariahs house. Now Mariah gave everyone a blanket and while we were setting g up the movie, Maddie took mine and kept saying "ha! I have two blankets!" And it seemed like she wanted me to do something. Sk eventually I took a seat on a decently large chair that Maddie had bee. Sitting g o. Before, and she said " hey! You took my chair!! Im gonna sit on you now okay?" So she eventually sat next to me on this chair. And we were snugglj g up with eachother the whole time. Now my friend Colin(the bro I mentioned earlier) isn't experienced with girls and has never had a girlfriend or anything. So me and Maddie often give him advice about snugglingnwith Mariah. So we cuddled most of the time and when Mariah got up to go to the bathroom, me and Maddie told Colin how to spoon with her. And Maddie told me to give him a demonstration, so me and Maddie showed him how...now we were on a chair so it was a lot more contact and slot closer but I did t mind ;) so anyways. We just melt cuddling and spoonjng and all that jazz. Now we weren't holding hands at the time or the entire time cuddling. And when we stopped spoonjng for a bit but just cuddling, Maddie repeatedly said, wow my hands are so clamy Feel them! And she also randlmly said, hey let me see your hand. I wanna see of my ring fits on your finger! Now I didn't know whether this was her way of saying " hold my hand" or she just wanted to see of her ring would fit on my finger, and that her hands were clamy? Eventually we fell asleep kn eachothers shoulder and yeah. Ot was an awesome night....but now I. So anxious to know if she likes me too.

Based off what happened and what I told ya, do you think she limes me? Thanks a ton guys!

Also another question. How do I tell her I like her???

january2011

Based on how touchy-feely she was, I think she likes you. The mention about 'looking' like you're dating also seems to support this.

Given how direct she is in her behaviour, I suggest being direct back. Tell her that you like her and would like to date her. Then suggest a date, perhaps a movie, just the two of you.

• Like 1