Obvious game playing tonight by this girl who called me tonight

PhillyDude

I gave this girl my number on this dating site and I didn't expect her to call on a saturday night so she kind of surprised me. So I didn't know who it was and she left a message saying who she was and to call back.

I sent a text saying I will call in 2 mins because I was watching a game but I didn't tell her that. So I called in about 5 mins and get her voicemail when she just called? So I think that turned me off enough to delete her number because no one in their 30's should be playing games like that.

I can see if I missed the call because my phone was off but I sent a text saying I will call back in 2 mins and this fool doesn't answer the phone? The world of online dating.

BTW: In the past I used to answer the phone and tell a girl..."can i call u back in 5 mins because this basketball game is about to end?" So I stopped doing that and she still feels the need to play games. So did I do anything WRONG?

• Author
what are u getting ur panties in a twist about????

You deleted her number because of THAT. you got issues.

Because I don't LIKE GAMES. If u call and I tell I will call back in 2 mins and you don't answer the phone then I'm done

Mme. Chaucer

You have more going on with women than any other man on LoveShack, I bet. But it all comes to naught ...

• Like 2
Because I don't LIKE GAMES. If u call and I tell I will call back in 2 mins and you don't answer the phone then I'm done

LOL. did she not return your call?

Why not just leave your phone turned off whilst you're watching a game?

Can you do that? Then explain when you switch it back on and call them back.

Also, if these women are responding to your ads about gifts, then you might be attracting the more spoiled type (which wouldn't be surprising).

• Author
Why not just leave your phone turned off whilst you're watching a game?

Can you do that? Then explain when you switch it back on and call them back.

My phone is usually off but for some reason i turned it on tonight. But normally a girl won't talk on the phone on a saturday night so she threw me off.

• Author
Also, if these women are responding to your ads about gifts, then you might be attracting the more spoiled type (which wouldn't be surprising).

No this a dating ad.

Honestly PD, why didn't you just call her instead of texting her that you'll call her back in 2 minutes? lol. Some women wierd out easy so mabye she was like wtf?

• Author
Honestly PD, why didn't you just call her instead of texting her that you'll call her back in 2 minutes? lol. Some women wierd out easy so mabye she was like wtf?

Because the game was ending in 3 mins and since she left a message I was leaving her one letting her know I;m about to call back.

ok. so you're saying, that ( and i'm using this an example because it happened yesterday) that if i was cutting the grass. walked inside and called you, you didn't answer so, i left a message and decided to take a shower....... you texted and called while i was in the shower..... you would delete my number???

does that really make any sense to you???

• Like 2
  • Author
ok. so you're saying, that ( and i'm using this an example because it happened yesterday) that if i was cutting the grass. walked inside and called you, you didn't answer so, i left a message and decided to take a shower....... you texted and called while i was in the shower..... you would delete my number???

does that really make any sense to you???

I sent a text 2 mins after she called saying I was about to call which was at 9:50pm and she didn't pick up or respond to the text which was weird.

Mutant Debutante

So, you've never been standing around making a couple calls while you waited for a train, or on the sidewalk just before you walked into a busy room, where you couldn't hear your phone? Maybe she was going to invite you to drop by the bar she was just about to walk into.

Also texting to say you'll call in 2 minutes is weird. Just call in 2 minutes. You're micromanaging YOURSELF.

It's so weird that you think this screams OBVIOUS GAME! You really need to chill out.

• Author
So, you've never been standing around making a couple calls while you waited for a train, or on the sidewalk just before you walked into a busy room, where you couldn't hear your phone? Maybe she was going to invite you to drop by the bar she was just about to walk into.

Also texting to say you'll call in 2 minutes is weird. Just call in 2 minutes. You're micromanaging YOURSELF.

It's so weird that you think this screams OBVIOUS GAME! You really need to chill out.

Well I was doing that before I got a cell phone but I just didn't see anything wrong with sending a text saying I will soon.

But women always call you when u are tied up in something else. It's like they can SMELL when you are occupied with something else. If i'm sitting here BORED with nothing to do and nothing to watch the phone never rings.

That's ok because next week my phone will be OFF all weekend.

In the past I used to answer the phone and tell a girl..."can i call u back in 5 mins because this basketball game is about to end?" So I stopped doing that and she still feels the need to play games. So did I do anything WRONG?

Nobody likes game playing. But to me what you're doing indicates that watching a basketball game is more important to you than talking with her. It indicates where are your priorities.

I would agree with you if she knew the game was on and it wasn't urgent to talk, but if she's calling not knowing the game is on, then why play these games?

If it were me, I would have gladly given up the end of the game to talk with her. I hope watching the end of game was worth it to you.

Maybe in those couple of minutes you prioritised basketball over talking to her, someone else called her and asked her out instead...

• Like 2
  • Author
Nobody likes game playing. But to me what you're doing indicates that watching a basketball game is more important to you than talking with her. It indicates where are your priorities.

I would agree with you if she knew the game was on and it wasn't urgent to talk, but if she's calling not knowing the game is on, then why play these games?

If it were me, I would have gladly given up the end of the game to talk with her. I hope watching the end of game was worth it to you.

I feel like wet a$$ tonight because my team lost the game and I lost too since I didn't get to the girl. Well tomorrow is a new day.

Well I was doing that before I got a cell phone but I just didn't see anything wrong with sending a text saying I will soon.

Sure, there's nothing wrong with it, but what did you stand to gain from it...? There's absolutely no reason that you needed to send the text...well, unless in her phone message, she gave you an absolute no-later-than time in which to call you, and you had no choice in having to call her 2 minutes after that time. In that case, a text might have been warranted. :rolleyes:

you are the most intense person when it comes to dating i have come across. you are wayyyyyyy too sensitive. i wouldn'even hook you up with one of my low level hoes. you would call me complaining after she waited 20 min instead of 5. you don't even give women a chance to like you.

With all due respect OP, judging by your numerous threads, you are the KING of games so it's difficult to believe that what you post is anything BUT genuine.

The women you interact in real life are going to pick-up on that and will most likely put you through a few "hoops" (kinda of like what you're doing with them, initially....)

IE: Posting a dating ad and giving out your number, but then not answering the phone when they call because you're in the middle of something else, but sending a text saying you'll call back in a few minutes instead.

If you're serious about dating, get her number, call her and ask her out on a date. Stop expecting them to do all the work for you.

• Like 1

Sending that text instead of answering her call was lame, she obviously agreed. For someone drowning in the dating pool, its surprising you wouldn't prioritize her call over the game.

You have more going on with women than any other man on LoveShack, I bet. But it all comes to naught ...

This.

Even if I targeted below average women exclusively on dating sites I couldn't reach this guy's volume.

This.

Even if I targeted below average women exclusively on dating sites I couldn't reach this guy's volume.

Yes you could. Add in the offers to pay for sex and you'd proably exceed it.