Who should I pick?

wiserthenmyyears

wiserthenmyyears

Cant pick which one to date. There are two women that I am interested in. I just met both of them, one is 7 years older then me and has more in common, the other is one year older then me, and agreed to go on a date.

wiserthenmyyears pick the one you think you'll have more fun with.. you make it sound like your in a sweety shop.. go with your instincts it cant be that hard, who are you more attracted to??? :rolleyes:

wiserthenmyyears

I feel like Im in a sweety shop. Its kinda a hard choice, im new at this, never been on a date in my life, so its kinda a lot to go from nothing to having to choose. Im more attracted to the older girl, but I am not entirely sure she likes me.

Why do you have to choose? It's only a first date, right? There's no reason you have to be exclusive. Get to know them both.

Yes, date both. Get to know them both. Bigamy laws only apply to marriage, not to dating. Just don't let anyone think that you're being exclusive if you're not.

BTW...a major purpose of dating is to get to know the person and see if you like them enough to want more of them...