Why do girls ignore the guys that they WERE talking to

John Tucker

John Tucker

happens to me all the time. i mean like we would be clicking very well and after awhile we're as good as strangers :laugh:

it like if you show that you're interested in a girl, it's impossible to be her friend because in the back of her mind she'll be thinking that you're still after her like that. so she just completely turns her back on you.

just wondering why that is so...

that's why guys shouldn't act like perverted ****s when u first start talking to a girl. makes her think u want one thing and makes her think twice

• Author
John Tucker
that's why guys shouldn't act like perverted ****s when u first start talking to a girl. makes her think u want one thing and makes her think twice

ummm..why are you assuming that i do that :lmao:

A window of oportunity can close after a while. Strike while the iron is hot, make some moves.

both of yall are contradicting :D

ummm..why are you assuming that i do that :lmao:

both of yall are contradicting :D

lmao because I know guys. they go in hard when they first meet you,use corny lines, act like pervs.

happens to me all the time. i mean like we would be clicking very well and after awhile we're as good as strangers :laugh:

it like if you show that you're interested in a girl, it's impossible to be her friend because in the back of her mind she'll be thinking that you're still after her like that. so she just completely turns her back on you.

just wondering why that is so...

men can be like that too. Maybe someone better came along or got back together with an ex or don't feel confident dating you or a million other reasons. Human nature

I stopped asking why & also stopped putting a lot of effort into it.

It sounds like their telling you "let's just be friends" then falling off the face of the earth?