reuniting with ex

tweakme

I would like opinions.....what do you think of a couple that has lived together 2 times in the past and broke up and is now trying to make a 3rd go at it after being apart 2 years? what are the odds it will work?

I've never been in a situation where I tried this with someone I used to live with. I have however tried to patch things together with exes of mine after a few years. If you want to try this, try it. If you don't think there's anything wrong in trying again, I think.

tweakme whats the history here with you guys for you to have split up twice before? did you argue alot? did one of you cheat?? need a little more info before i can advise you.... but i dont see anything wrong in giving it another go if thats what you both want maybe after 2 years apart you gyus have grown for the better :D

This sounds like a topic I will be asking about in a few months! My ex fiance and I have now been apart 2 months - we dated over 2 years, friends prior for over a year and then lived with eachother since last may 03 to dec o3. During our 2 years we were back and forth and something kept pulling us towards eachother. He wasn't emotionally prepared after his 10 yr marriage and it was his 1st - no kids and the only woman he was with.

I tried for the first year to tell him he needs more time and he kept saying no and pulling me in which made me crazy because I knew deep down - he wasn't ready! It wasn't until I let him go do his thing and then I started doing my own thing - which upset him because he didn't want to be together at that time but he also didn't want me to stray outside the house - sit by the phone and wait for his ring ring!

Anyway - I sit here now dumbfounded because he left and his reasons make no sense. It's only my thought that he wasn't strong enough for me. I hate to think that because I am not a stupid woman and never allowed myself to love a man even my ex husband and we have a kid together - did I love him like he deserved - which is why I left my marriage and another long term relationship - the guilt I felt not truly loving them as they should be.

Now with this guy, I did love him. I look at in about a few months, he will come around and I sit here thinking I would take him back - at least right now. I never go back to anyone once we've split and with him - there's something there that keeps me willing to work things out.

I would definetly make your pro's & con's list and see how far you've grown since your last split and weigh each issue. You should be able to feel it in your heart if it is truly something that can work out again - and feel that from him as well when you talk - and when you talk also do active listening - it will help A LOT!

Good Luck!