i want to have sex with my manager

wowme20100

I've been working this job since last summer. I wasn't expecting it but I met a man, well my manager. I could feel an attraction right of the bat. It just kept growing. A few months ago we bumped into each other and I know my face was red but all I could think about was how much I enjoyed the moment. I didn't want to let it go. He would watch me for long periods of time and I know he liked it. Recently he changed positions and we do not work together anymore. Yet he still manages to be standing outside near my car when I leave. Granted he is older than me by bout 20 years but it doesn't change the way I feel, maybe even we both feel. I feel like the next move is his. I've never felt this strongly about anything before. I'm not sure what to do next.

Untouchable_Fire
Granted he is older than me by bout 20 years but it doesn't change the way I feel, maybe even we both feel. I feel like the next move is his. I've never felt this strongly about anything before. I'm not sure what to do next.

I thought this was creepy... then I realized you are in Ohio. Since that's the case... Go For It!

Just grab his junk, throw him against the hood of your car, and shove your tongue down his throat the next time he walks you to your car. ;)

You don't tell us whether or not you are both single. Hopefully you are. Agree that the ball is in his court, as starting up with you opens up a whole skeleton closet full of various types of potential liability for him.

I thought this was creepy... then I realized you are in Ohio. Since that's the case... Go For It!

Just grab his junk, throw him against the hood of your car, and shove your tongue down his throat the next time he walks you to your car. ;)

It sounds like he doesn't walk her to the car, more like he is loitering in the parking lot. Waiting or stalking? Tough call. How her being in Ohio makes any difference is beyond me. Its not like the whole state is a freak show.

Feelsgoodman
I've been working this job since last summer. I wasn't expecting it but I met a man, well my manager. I could feel an attraction right of the bat. It just kept growing. A few months ago we bumped into each other and I know my face was red but all I could think about was how much I enjoyed the moment. I didn't want to let it go. He would watch me for long periods of time and I know he liked it. Recently he changed positions and we do not work together anymore. Yet he still manages to be standing outside near my car when I leave. Granted he is older than me by bout 20 years but it doesn't change the way I feel, maybe even we both feel. I feel like the next move is his. I've never felt this strongly about anything before. I'm not sure what to do next.

No sane manager would make a move on one of his subordinates in this day and age. You can thank all the women making false sexual harassment allegations for that one.

I want to become a manager at my job so the female employes will have sex with me.

• Like 1

I suspect troll thread....anyone notice a lot of new threads have a recurring theme or two?

Either its older guys, money, black people, how women suck, etc

Tbh, Im having a hard tune discerning between legit and bait threads from new posters.

Edited by kaylan