Very pushy text girl, tried to fix it with a genuine (nice guy) text.

pandora_be

Recently I had a great date with a girl, but I had the feeling that she was only interested in me as a friend which made me reconsider in the end so I didn't kiss her but just gave her a hug... But anyway she was looking really happy afterwards.

So a few days later I was mad at myself for not kissing her and after af few messages back&forth how things were going. I send her that the happy look in her eyes made me feel excited.

Talking this over with a friend he told me this was a bad idea as girls/women don't like their looks being interpreted and especially not if "excited" or any part of the message can be interpreted sexually, even if it's clearly not intended.

Anyway she ignored the message for three days. So last night I felt like I had to send a more genuine message (without calling her for that, it would make it seem like something serious). So I told her that it was very selfish of me to write a message that could be interpreted very pushy and intrusive. That I would understand if she felt hurt. But that I in fact just really enjoyed being with her and wanted te get to know her better.

But to be honest, the fact that she behaves like I'm kind of an old friend when I'm around makes me worry that she in fact isn't that much into me even before I send that pushy message.

I just don't know if this is a "let-her-go" or "keep waiting just a week longer"?

I agree with Carrie.

Stop wasting your time with her. Its obvious she is not that into you, if at all.

I'd let her go. I guess you've already been "friend zoned". If she is interested, it wouldn't take 3 days for her to respond to a text.

Also, your text was totally innocent. In the future, don't apologize for such innocuous things, you should have just sent a friendly upbeat text, with no reference to the previous one. Regardless, I highly doubt it was the text that did you in. Any girl who likes you would be happy that you were excited she was happy!