Its A Neverending Relationship!

LEXY1786

[font=arial][/font]

Hey guys. ok well here goes my problem.....I'm 18 and i've been with my b/f for about a year and half but we were best friends (like inseperable) for about 2 years b4 that. We had such a great relationship for the first 8months. Everything was perfect. We spent all of our time together, and we were happy with this. We messed up when we became eachothers lives. We got lost all of friends b/c we would only want to be with eachother. Now we are so co dependent and all we do is fight. we're both trying to establish friends again and get so mad at the other when we do. Almost jealous. I hate to say this we just don't get along anymore. Everything is a fight with us. We've tried breaking up so many times and always end up back together. I could honestly say we're nt even in love anymore....we're just so used to eachother that we're too scared to leave eachother for good. Now ithink about this all the time and try adn talk to him about it, cuz i mean he has to feel the same way! But he just won't admit it to me. He likes to pretend everything is ok. How can i get him to admit hes just as unhappy as i am? b/c i feel like if we can both be completly honest we could finally part in peace......someone please help me! :(

I don't think you can GET him to admit he's unhappy. But, hon, if he's going to live in denial, you'll just have to let him. That doesn't mean you have to continue to be unhappy. It really sounds like you want to move on. Regardless of how he acts, it's up to you to be strong and to be firm if what you want is to move on with your life. You want to part in peace and hopefully, you'll be able to do that. But it may not happen that way. If the relationship is unhealthy like you say, it just needs to happen. Handle it as best as you can on your end. You can't control his reactions. Hopefully if you handle it well and maturely, he will do so also. If not, at least you'll be able to say that you handled things to the best of your ability. Good luck!

• Author

I know thats what i have to do it's just so hard. Like i know he's going to call me everyday telling me he loves me still and he misses me and he'll play out this whole suicide thing. I know it's nothing to lightly but he always pulls it on me. It seems like he doesnt care if im happy with him just as long as I AM with him. I'm just gunna have to do what you said....thanx =)

Good luck. I know it must be hard, but one of you is going to have to be strong, and it looks like it's going to have to be you cause it doesn't sound like he's up to it. You can do it though.