Her ex, her friend, my grass and my lack of sexual assertion

drew605

I've been talking to this girl for the past month. The first date was pretty slow, we were both shy and it was really a light hearted interrogation. The second date we were a lot more comfortable with each other and the conversations were more observational than probing but she kept tlking about other guys and her ex even sent her a text (She said he called her fat...because I took her to get cake, why does he even know). However, on this second date she wanted come come back to my place because I was talking about some grass i had that we could smoke...but she wanted it so that she could smoke with her "friend". Because of this awkward scenario, I didn't want to make any moves on her while she was in my apartment because she wasn't there for me (in my mind). I think she was a little disappointed I didn't do anything but we did have fun while she was over. The problem is she revealed at the end of the date that the "friend", was a guy, so i basically supplied another guy to have fun with the girl I like.

However, her story does not add up, she claimed she couldn't smoke with me because she has a group assignment to work on (and she does, I was helping her with it), but suddenly has time to smoke with her friend (previously on the date I asked her weekend plans and she was going drinking with that friend but she always claims to be doing something with this guy but is never actually away from her laptop on past 8 =/???)

Has my lack of sexual tone made her lose interest...I did touch her numerous times yesterday but she never reciprocates, she just put herself in my bedroom and we hadn't formed a physical relationship yet.

I was thinking of calling her tonight to chat (my friends suggest I do that) but she could be having fun with some other guy! She said we would hang out next week and I was thinking of inviting her over to get dinner at a nearby place, then watch a movie on my bed.

What do you guys think of this situation?

Diamonds&Rust

Has my lack of sexual tone made her lose interest...

Was she ever interested to begin with?

It sounds like you just bought her some cake and she's pretending to be oblivious to your belief that you guys may be dating.

Go be interested in someone else, that's your best bet for a bunch of reasons.

• Author
Was she ever interested to begin with?

It sounds like you just bought her some cake and she's pretending to be oblivious to your belief that you guys may be dating.

Go be interested in someone else, that's your best bet for a bunch of reasons.

I think she is interested, the date was about 5 hours not including the time in my apartment. I did pay for the meals, a full coarse and then later sat in a cafe.

She did her eyebrows right before we went out, and mentioned very nervously some new panties she got (just the one word in a list of other tings she did that morning). She also looks me deep in the eyes when we talk and is interested in very personal information that friends would not ask.

I think that whenever a girl wants to go home with you her place or yours it means that she's DTF. This should be common knowledge.