I asked her out. She said no. Then said yes?

NYC-BigKat

Please forgive me. I'm just asking out lots of girls right now 'cause I want a gf. I have needs just like everyone right? Um I asked this girl out today & she said no I'm busy so I said okay then she runs back to me at the end of the day & asks me what I meant & I said huh then I repeated myself & she says yes! Now we're going to dinner on friday eve. What's going on?

Id be a little curious as to why she said no at first...but eh....just go have fun.

I say run with it for now. If she presents anymore wishy-washy behavior you should def bail.

• Author
Id be a little curious as to why she said no at first...but eh....just go have fun.

I say run with it for now. If she presents anymore wishy-washy behavior you should def bail.

Me curious to know why she says no then says yes. Do girls change their minds that easily alot? I'm kinda nervous now about friday :o.

After giving it a second thought, she probably realized that she wasnt going to have any plan for Friday night anyway. So why not just have fun at the expense of some chump's money. :)