Difficult situation.. ?

gregsmallsie

My girlfriend and I have been together for a year. Recently, she broke up with me over a minor argument. I was okay with it. She has cheated on me 4 times before, and is bipolar. After she broke up with me, her ex-bestfriend began to talk to me. I did not initiate contact, she began texting me.

Her ex-bestfriend is very attractive and a nice girl. I loved talking to her and we hung out a few times after my break-up.

A week later, my ex-girlfriend discovered the contact, and begged for me back. She blew up on her ex-bestfriend and the ex-bestfriend promised her she would never talk to me again. She deleted my number. We all go to the same school, and I am in a class with the ex-bestfriend.

I got back with my girlfriend after much begging and convincing. We talked things over and she wants to change. Things, however, haven't been much different. Do you believe there would be any chance of me talking to the ex-bestfriend again? or is it too late? i really enjoyed my time with that girl.

forget your gf. she already cheated on you multiple times and that is not ok. if she only wanted you back because she found out u were talking to her best friend then she is just being immature. try it out with her best friend. if things dont work out then dont worry, you are still young.

• Author

the problem is, i dont know if the ex-bestfriend will talk to me anymore. she deleted my number, and promised not to talk to me. she told me she was attracted to me, and im not sure if those feelings will still be there.

• Author

and also, my girlfriend always tries to guilt me into staying with her. her father has abused her and her brother was never really there for her. she says im the first guy in her life whos cared about her.. it kills me.

Oxy Moronovich

She wants to keep you around because she likes manipulating you. That's why she lays the guilt trip on you. That's why she lost it when you immediately went out with her best friend. You should talk to the best friend and ask her how she feels.

• Like 1
and also, my girlfriend always tries to guilt me into staying with her. her father has abused her and her brother was never really there for her. she says im the first guy in her life whos cared about her.. it kills me.

Was she thinking of you or cared for your feelings when she was swallowing down those 4 others guys that she hooked up with behind your back???

Keep her out of your life, she burned any commitment you should have for her when she started to screw other guys.

Forget BOTH of these girls. Your ex gf sounds like a nut, and if you date the exbest friend, the exgf will PUT herself in your life and probably make you and the exbest friend very miserable.

My girlfriend and I have been together for a year. Recently, she broke up with me over a minor argument. I was okay with it. She has cheated on me 4 times before, and is bipolar. After she broke up with me, her ex-bestfriend began to talk to me. I did not initiate contact, she began texting me.

Her ex-bestfriend is very attractive and a nice girl. I loved talking to her and we hung out a few times after my break-up.

A week later, my ex-girlfriend discovered the contact, and begged for me back. She blew up on her ex-bestfriend and the ex-bestfriend promised her she would never talk to me again. She deleted my number. We all go to the same school, and I am in a class with the ex-bestfriend.

I got back with my girlfriend after much begging and convincing. We talked things over and she wants to change. Things, however, haven't been much different. Do you believe there would be any chance of me talking to the ex-bestfriend again? or is it too late? i really enjoyed my time with that girl.

Your girl is bipolar. Is she on meds? Good luck getting her to change if she's not. I dated a bipolar who didn't take meds and it was a nightmare. There is no talking sense into a bipolar person when they aren't medicated.

Dump her and forget about her ex-best friend. It sounds like nothing but a drama filled situation. Find another girl to date.

Ugh NEXT!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: This girl has big time issues. I mean I feel bad for her, but do you really want to deal with this sh*t? I wouldn't. You're young. You have your whole life ahead of you. Stop wasting your time on this chick. She cheated on you 4 TIMES!!! Why would you stay with someone like that? How on earth will you ever be able to trust her? Give her the boot.

• Author

i suppose my better question is more specifically, do you guys think i have a chance with the ex-bestfriend?

she's very attractive and a sweet girl. im just really scared she wont start talking to me again. i want to know if those feelings are still there or not.

should i go out of my way to talk to her? we'll be going to the same college next year and my ex-girlfriend will no longer be in the picture.

No you should not go for the best friend. Come on. That's not cool of you OR her. Just...find completely new girls. There are loads of cute and sweet girls out there.

• Author

even after the many times she has cheated on me? was that "cool" of her?

im not looking for a relationship with the ex-bestfriend, but maybe just become her friend or "talk" to her. i feel as if it would not be nearly as bad as what my girlfriend has done to me. and who's to say she would even find out about it.