Is he playing games? or just playing it cool?

Couture

I can’t work this guy out, I met him before the Christmas vacation we had a drunken night together and didn’t think I’d hear from him, but he had taken my number off of my phone when I was in the bathroom. I had several SMS from him the next day and a few days later I sent him some. But I was going to away that weekend and he said have a nice time and then we had 3 weeks vacation period. My flat mate is friends with him and said that whilst I was away he had a drunken night with another girl but only because I was away. So I thought he was just playing mind games so I tried to forget about him and saw another guy whilst I was at home.

However I bumped into him on the first day of term, I decided not to make a point to go up to him and he approached me and we started chatting. I didn’t think I liked him but we got on really well and had so much in common. He asked why I hadn’t text him and I replied that I thought he wasn’t interested and would wait for him to text me. And then he told me that he hadn’t text me because I hadn’t told him when I was getting back and thought I wasn’t interested and just ‘played it cool’.

We spent the whole evening together chatting and he introduced me to his friends and made several references about ‘us’. Anyway he walked me home and stayed over and it was like we were a couple. He had to go to work the next morning so left pretty quickly but he’s left his watch here. I received a SMS from him asking to not to lose it or anything but didn’t mention about getting it back. A few people mentioned he left it on purpose to see me again so I sent an SMS just generally asking how he was and then I was going to ask when he wanted it back but he didn’t reply to my second message because i stupidly didn't actually write anything that he could have replied to. If he didn’t want to see me again he could just ask my flat mate to give it back to him but he hasn’t so I;m not sure what to do now? And whether he does like me or is just using me?

This guys sounds like he really has a thing for you. Maybe tho he just doesn't really know what he wants. He could just be looking to get some. Guys can be stupid that way. Well i hope things work out for you.

ps Did he ever get his watch back?

And whether he does like me or is just using me?

He likes you. He's not just using you as a watch storage facility.

HOWEVER...if you're looking for a long term relationship, you may have better luck starting it a lot slower. It sounds as if you think he shouldn't have had drunken nights with other girls, but in fact it seems he has a habit of doing so. If you're hoping to get to a point with a guy where he only gets naked and sweaty with you, I can think of more promising candidates.