Too YOung to Love? to COMMIT? 4 men and women

calithin83

Hi ive been with my b/f for 3 years since i was 17-im 20 now, and hes 19. we are eachother first SERIOUS relationship-kinda like eachothers first love...we have shared EVERYTHING together, or so it feels like it..but lately ive been feeling insecure...im going away to college and will live in dorms, and later he will do the same...

I love him ALOT but i dont think we are ready to be committed and i think that even though i love him alot and he loves me alot that we should go our seperate ways...this is weird..its just that i really havent experienced anything with anyone-ONLY with HIM- and same goes for HIM..and i think that the only way we will ever know if we are truly in love with eachother is when we have gone out with other people and yet arent as happy as with eachother...plus we are so young and i dont want him nor me to be curious of what it couldve been to be with someone else...

so what should i do? should i call it quits? do u think i might see him in the future (2-4 years later?) cos i really love him and i just feel that 3 years has been a long time together yet because we havent been with anyone else but eachother we dont really know stuff....so....mmm....do u think that i should let him go if i love him and he loves me? or should i not...and instead just wait...

i think that u should do wat u feel. :)

Even though im younger than u, i've gone out with ALOT of guyz, n if u guyz could last 3 YEARZ! :) Thatz great, n all ur really going to find out by breaking thingz off with ur bf is that u were really lucky, i dont hink that u should break thingz off, i think that at the most, u guyz should go on hold for a while, u dont want to loose a great thing. i've been there, n done that! take pride in the fact that u still have a great relationship with him. :)

If you let him go, be prepared to never get him back. But then again, make sure you're staying in the relationship now for the right reasons.

• Author

thanxz for the advice, ya im with him now cos i love him lots, and cos i dont wanna be with anyone else..its just the age thing bugs me and the lack of experience, but mostly for him...hmm..