First date went well but now she went out of town..

Mattock5656

Hey guys...I am on my phone so bare with me on all the grammar mistakes...I went out with a nice female and everything seemed great...great eye contact..no ackward silences...we asked each other questions etc...At the end of the date, I asked her if she wanted to go on a second date and she said definetly!..I even texted her later on that I had a fun time with her and she said "I did too"!.Although, she told me that she will back around the 26th or so because of the Christmas holidays and she is graduating... Has anyone esle ran into a situation like this? Do I just text/call her every once in a while? I texted her today and she responded but she hasnt really initatied any texts with me or what not...Am I overeacting and should I just chill?Im mean should I just cut the texting and just call her every once in awhile or just back off¿ Thanks

YaOldBuckaroo
Hey guys...I am on my phone so bare with me on all the grammar mistakes...I went out with a nice female and everything seemed great...great eye contact..no ackward silences...we asked each other questions etc...At the end of the date, I asked her if she wanted to go on a second date and she said definetly!..I even texted her later on that I had a fun time with her and she said "I did too"!.Although, she told me that she will back around the 26th or so because of the Christmas holidays and she is graduating... Has anyone esle ran into a situation like this? Do I just text/call her every once in a while? I texted her today and she responded but she hasnt really initatied any texts with me or what not...Am I overeacting and should I just chill?Im mean should I just cut the texting and just call her every once in awhile or just back off¿ Thanks

Hey Mattock5656

Sounds like the two of you have good chemistry. I think you should give her some space for awhile. If I were in a similar situation, I'd wait for the girl to text or call once in awhile instead of initiating the communication first all the time.

Calling or texting her all the time has the tendency to either annoy the girl or make you look a bit desperate, since you've only had one date with her. Therefore, it'll place the girl under the impression that you either don't have other things to do aside from contacting her, or you're really interested in her, which automatically gives the female the upper hand.

Here's a helpful article:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4654457/Attract-Women-With-4-Routines-From-Black-Belt-Seduction

Max

• Author

Haha, thanks guys for the responses.

As an update, I texted her and told her that when she gets back in town to give me a call and she said a couple hours later, "I will" I just don't want to be overbearing and I guess I made it clear that I'm interested in her. (she responses to most of my texts and I havent sent very many.) So I guess thats a good sign?

This is just a kinda different situation here and she is graduating and spending time with her family, so I figure she has alot going on..plus its only been one date..Any more thoughts?