Hot contractor at work

Sugarkane

We get guys sometimes from an agency, come in when it's busy. They can come in from anything from one day to even a week or more. Today there was this attractive one. He asked where locations were and I helped him. He appeared to flirt with me. But I never know what to say! We are flat out busy so I can't be seen standing around talking. And there are people everywhere, so you can't get someone alone. What should I say? What should I do?

1) You think he's HOT. And there's pretty much nothing else to this equation or situation. Now, that that's settled. On to number...

2) I don't know if he's from out of town or what. But make just a little bit of friendly conversation, flirty, nothing significant. Say something funny about the job. Then, put your phone number on a piece of paper, fold it up, go up to him discreetly and say ... "I think you're hot. Here's my number."

If you're a 7 or higher, it doesn't matter if he's Brad Pitt, if he's single (or not) you have a good chance of getting to have sex with him.

Yes, this has happened to a few acquaintances of mine. It's that easy...