Help Advancing on

moonman85

I am currently seeing this 18 year old girl who has been over on holiday for about a month and a half and is leaving in about two weeks. We have got on well been out together several times over christmas holidays and spent new years eve together. So far there has been nothing really beyond 1st face because i am usually a slow mover because i am shy but due to my lack of time i am beginning to think i need to pick up speed to move things on further. Does anybody have any suggestions on to how i could do this and take things further. Moonie M

DerangedAngel
i am usually a slow mover because i am shy but due to my lack of time i am beginning to think i need to pick up speed to move things on further.

Are you trying to say she's leaving soon so you wanna hurry up and f*** her? :laugh: Have you been to this "further" place you speak of? If so, I would say do everything the same way... only faster... as you're pressured for time. But do know: I think you have the wrong idea if you want to establish a meaningful relationship with this girl.

-Deranged