I am so angry and insecure to my bf's ex girlfriend

loveshots

it is hard to tell a very detailed story. so i have to summarize things up. my boyfriend and her latest ex-gf are live in for almost a year. the reason of their break-up is sooo complicated, all i know is the girl left my boyfriend and later she realized that she stiil love him.. and tried to get him back but it is too late for her.. because i am already there for him.. and he discovered all of her dirty secrets, you know what i mean..

my relationship with my boyfriend is already 1year and 1month, we are not live in, but i've tried sleeping at his house for a couple times. he always make me feel that I am the only love of his life, that he doesn't care about her ex-gf anymore.

all i want is to overcome my extreme insecurity and anger to the ex-gf of my boyfriend. i don't even know why i feel this way. i have reached the point that i always want to see her facebook, look at her pictures and i would compare her to me, and i will tell to myself that oh she's too ugly, she is too fat. yes i know that it sound immature but that is true, even though i believe that i am much more than what she is, i can't help myself to hate her that much. i really don't know what to do..

any advice??

Hi,

Nowadays very rarely you are going to meet a guy that is a virgin and has no past.

Chances are he's been with someone before.

All that make the person that he is now. So instead of hating the ex, I think you should appreciate and love her because she is a part of his past.

If you think negative thoughts as "she is ugly" etc, it's only going to make you look ugly because when people have a good heart it shows in their face.

I'd say trust your bf and celebrate what you have. Lots of love.

• Author

thank you for the advice :) couple of months ago i already moved on to the hatred and anger that i feel for her.. Yesterday i have read a conversation between the ex-gf and the ex-gf's best-friend.. they are talking about my boyfriend.. and the nerves!!! she was so desperate.. my boyfriend planned to go at the house of his ex's best-friend to have some website making.. and then his ex-gf already reacted sooo desperately that she requested her best-friend to display her photos on the day that my bf will come to their house.. and the worst part is the ex-gf also requested her best-friend to do anything just to make everything difficult for my boyfriend.. gooosh i was so angry that i want to kick her ass off!!

any advice again??

i don't how to overcome my anger again.. all i want is to start a fight with the ex-gf.. but i know that it is wrong.. i want to confront her but i do not know how to start because i know we will just end up fighting..

Hey there,

Well, if she is going to resort to those tricks of putting pictures etc, that sounds pretty desperate.

Don't worry about those silly things. Why are you letting lame stuff get to you? If you do then you are the one being lame.

Hope you are feeling better today.

• 1 month later...
  • Author

thank you for the encouragements and advises, it really helped a lot. i am aware that i am just sooo insecure about their relationship. because the thought of "they experienced having a sooo intimate relationship through live-in" most of the time throw my self-esteem down. i always try to cheer myself up but i end up being insecure again. and comparing myself to her again and again. well i am only 18 years old, my boyfriend is 20 years old, and his ex is 23 years old.

i just don't know how to handle the feeling of being insecure. i think this is just me, being immature?? any suggestions??