Boyfriend is being distant

unknown145

I just started dating this guy about a month ago. We rushed into our relationship pretty quickly but we both discussed how we knew we wanted to be together so why wait and beat around the bush. Everything was great between us, we couldnt get enough of each other or keep our hands of one another. But last week I was dealing with personal issues which made me very emotional (and i am not an emotional person). I tried to keep it to myself because I knew he had a very busy and stressful week so I was going to wait until I saw him on Thursday to just talk to him. But then he told me that he has to work Thursday until 11, and for some reason that really upset me but he didnt understand why i was getting upset he thought i was being "ridiculous". I tried to explain to him that I was just emotional and that I have had a rough week and I didnt want to burden him because i knew he was having a rough week as well but Thursday was the only thing that was keeping me from breaking because i knew i got to see him. But still after explaining to him why i was upset he was very short with me and then completely changed the subject. I dont know if thats because he is a guy and he doesnt know how to deal with my emotions or what. The weekend came and went and we had an amazing weekend together. However, I was using his phone to text one of his friends and i came across this girl who knows of me but i dont know her and she is in two classes with him. They have been texting all week and one text from her set me off. I asked him about it and he just said that they were friends and nothing was there between them but it still bothers me. He has a lot of girl friends that he texts and i dont care but this one just doesnt sit well with me and i told him that. Maybe it is because my ex cheated on me with two of my friends, or maybe my gut feeling is right im not sure.

This all leads up to my boyfriend is not treating me the way he used to--even though its been a month but we are really close and it feels like we have been dating for a longer time. He used to call me on his way to class and work every day or just when he would be doing nothing. He would get so excited to see me and tell me all the time and want me to go chill with him at work. Now he only calls me before he goes to bed. I send him texts saying nice things like ill be here to support you no matter what and stuff like that and he just straight up ignores it. I would send him funny cute texts for him to wake up to and i get a "morning babe" text. I dont know if i am just over analyzing everything or if he is being distant or if he just feels comfortable enough in the relationship to act this way. I know that he is tired because he works long hours but that is not an excuse to treat me like he doesnt want to be with me. I feel like i need to confront him but i dont want to push him away or stress him out even more but this is making me have really bad anxiety and i cant concentrate. So what should i do?!?!