Success story

oaks

Some of you have read previous posts from me where I summarise how many messages I've sent on online dating sites in order to secure a tiny number of dates. Well, the good news is that perseverance pays off; I've found someone I like and she likes me. After several dates over several weeks where I was thinking "this is surprisingly easy - dating hasn't been this good for years" and where there was no drama and no uncertainty over whether she was interested, we had a talk about how to continue things.

I'm happy to report that I now have a girlfriend. :):love:

Some of you have read previous posts from me where I summarise how many messages I've sent on online dating sites in order to secure a tiny number of dates. Well, the good news is that perseverance pays off; I've found someone I like and she likes me. After several dates over several weeks where I was thinking "this is surprisingly easy - dating hasn't been this good for years" and where there was no drama and no uncertainty over whether she was interested, we had a talk about how to continue things.

I'm happy to report that I now have a girlfriend. :):love:

yep.

We keep telling people on this site women who are truly interested in you want to spend time with you & don't play games.

It's why I've stopped chasing women altogether.

They either want to go out with me or they don't.

• Author
We keep telling people on this site women who are truly interested in you want to spend time with you & don't play games.

Yes, it's true. If they're interested they make sure you know it and whatever is in their schedule can be re-arranged to make time.

Yes, it's true. If they're interested they make sure you know it and whatever is in their schedule can be re-arranged to make time.

So true. When someone really likes you, they are consistent and if not always available, make time to see you on a regular basis. I've always been one to give the benefit of the doubt, but I've learned that if someone is genuinely interested in you, and in the right place in their life, there won't be a ton of guessing games.

Waiting to hear the next chapter. :bunny:

She's lovely. :love:

Yay! I'm sure she finds you very lovely too. Enjoy this!