I am so annoyed ...

amythan

Really, why people cannot just be polite ?

The details do not matter that much but there is this guy i liked and we exchanged some texts talking about going out for drinks. I texted him on sunday saying that if still feels like going out i could make it either on tuesday or wednesday. His reply: it sounds good, i like let you know tomorrow but tuesday might work:)

And of course he never came back to me ...

It wouldn't be easier to say sorry i am busy, i cannot.

I mean i do not really care about if he is not interested, he is just one guy, but his behaviour really makes me feel angry because it is stupid ...

Why people do this?

Edited by amythan
Really, why people cannot just be polite ?

The details do not matter that much but there is this guy i liked and we exchanged some texts talking about going out for drinks. I texted him on sunday saying that if still feels like going out i could make it either on tuesday or wednesday. His reply: it sounds good, i like let you know tomorrow but tuesday might work:)

And of course he never came back to me ...

It wouldn't be easier to say sorry i am busy, i cannot.

I mean i do not really care about if he is not interested, he is just one guy, but his behaviour really makes me feel angry because it is stupid ...

Why people do this?

Something could have come up. Wait a few more days and see if he calls or texts you. If not, then move on.

Sorry you are experiencing this type of rudeness, one reason why I'm not a big texting fan. It's simply too casual a medium or is taken as such by too many people. Causes all sorts of angst and misunderstandings in addition to plain rudeness.