Has this ever happened to you and what does it mean?

Asian_Hunnie

I've been seeing someone for 7 months and often we say the exact same thing at the same time! It happens probably a few times a week, but I never met someone where this happened, lol. Does it mean anything like a connection or just coincidence? A lot of people say we're a lot alike in our mannerisms and stuff.

Also, has this ever happened to you?

Yes, it has. It's usually a coincidence but in my experience, if you have similar values, you're bound to think similar thoughts and make similar comments. It seems 'magical' when you're in love but I don't think you need to give much more thought to it than that. It's just a sign that you're probably more compatible with him than the average person on the street.

As January as said. Also over time, you build up shared history, in-jokes etc so when something happens that reminds you of those events, jokes etc, you will probably have similar reactions.

• Author

I never had that with anyone. Well, with my ex we used to finish each other's sentences for like a month and then it never happened again lol.

Guess I shouldn't think too much of it then.. haha But that's a good thing right?

agree with all of the above. it's always happened to me with my best friends as well! when you spend a lot of time with someone.. stuff like that is bound to happen. enjoy it! (:

confused kitty

Yea I get this with my bf, we often text each other at the same time or say the exact same things at the same time. Ive often gotten strange feelings but not sure why and then he'l call me and say something has happened (generally bad things but sometimes good too)

Im not sure what it is - some sort of a "connection" Im not sure.. I could half understand it if we were married/together years but were only together 5months and we live an hour away so dont even see eachother all the time - but its a nice feeling overall :)