does not texting/calling back mean something's not good? :)

flirtatwork

Hi, I've been talking about this girl lately. I have been keeping tension for a long time with her many months, but haven't gone for "the kill" yet or the first kiss with her. I had this great opportunity last weekend were I got her to come to my house when she finished work and I "blew it". It was nice and all good night, chilled and had fun. (I made a thread about this :D )

I talked to her the day after, she had gone home from work cuz she got sick, and I talked to her for a good 30 minutes or so, and she told it is always good to hear my voice and stuff.

NOW, 2 days ago I tried to send her a text: How was work, did you go?

I didnt get now answer.

Last night I sent: Hey, how are you.

I didnt get no answer

Today I didn't call or send anything, think she would probably answer if I would call but, why doesn't she even call back to tell me some excuse, It's like Im always in this game? Sometimes she cares to talk to me and sometimes not or what? I would call back if she would call and I couldnt pickup I mean wtf?

I know It sucks but I would think That she does like you But she probaly just wants to be friends...Or she could have a boyfriend and not disclosed it to you.

The difference between me and you is that she wouldn't have gotten a second text from me. If I leave a message asking someone to call me back or text someone with a question, they only get one chance to return the call or ask the question. If they are interested, they WILL find a way to get back to me.

However, "how are you" is a pretty worthless question that I wouldn't send unless I was in a relationship or at least dating...

She's not interested.

Next.

• Author
I know It sucks but I would think That she does like you But she probaly just wants to be friends...Or she could have a boyfriend and not disclosed it to you.

I if she just wants to be friend, would a friend not text back? call back?

Maybe she thinks she has given me opportunity to go all the way, hanging out with me, going out with me "unofficial though" (I have never called it a date) And I haven't took it. I don't know, I really wanted to kiss her that night, that would probably have changed things, maybe I couldnt man up to do it, maybe I just want more interest from her? I really like her, and sometimes I think she really likes me but does this.

Can I say anything to her? Is it my fault? Should I just try to ask her about if she wants me in her life or not? Im just so sick of that I haven't tried to kiss her before Im sure that would have changed things.

She probably just got tired of waiting. You've been "hanging out" with her for several months but you haven't taken her on a date, haven't kissed her, haven't made a move despite plenty of opportunity...how much patience do you think she has?! You waited too long, she gave up on you. Sorry, man.

• Author
She probably just got tired of waiting. You've been "hanging out" with her for several months but you haven't taken her on a date, haven't kissed her, haven't made a move despite plenty of opportunity...how much patience do you think she has?! You waited too long, she gave up on you. Sorry, man.

Yeah, I mean.. I have been seeing her on off, not constant.. one time with month of no contact. When I feel like we are getting closer, it's like I get cut off. Then I just chill maybe don't talk to her for couple of days, though I really want to, then she contacts me. I keep start contacting her again, then I get cut off again. And the thing starts again.

That is my reason for not have gone for the kill yet, I want more if you know what I mean. I always feel so close to it but then cut off.

And were I live there is not much dating going on if you know what I mean. People don't do that much around here. But I like dates and I would take a girl out on a date. I just saw an old comment from her on facebook that was maybe 2 years ago, that said "I dont date" sooo.

I don't know, I really like her.. I know I can go for the kiss if I get the opportunity again.. It's just this, sometimes I feel like she wants me and sometimes I dont.

Is there something I could say to her? Ask her why she is cutting me off when I get close? I got close one night, and didnt go for the kill I maybe should have but maybe it wasn't supposed to happen cuz I need something from her.

Maybe you could stop referring to it as "going in for the kill"...? Seriously though, actions, not words and thoughts. Kiss her whether you feel like she wants to or not. Stop p*ssyfooting around.

• Author
Maybe you could stop referring to it as "going in for the kill"...? Seriously though, actions, not words and thoughts. Kiss her whether you feel like she wants to or not. Stop p*ssyfooting around.

How can I kiss her if she hasn't even texted or called back?

Should I call her and say hi? lol, that's just one of the things Im asking about.. or should I wait for her to contact me.....again?

How can I kiss her if she hasn't even texted or called back?

Should I call her and say hi? lol, that's just one of the things Im asking about.. or should I wait for her to contact me.....again?

Reread post #3 of this thread. If she doesn't respond to calls or texts, then move on. Fire and forget. This seems like the common attention seeker who comes around only when she's running low on male attention, so she'll only talk to you when it's convenient for her...hence the nonresponse to your correspondence.

Find another girl who's worth your time.

Even Hokie is guilty of sending more than one text or email to a girl and not getting a response, and firing off another. ;)

Her nonresponsiveness could be from any number of things, but I'd drop it for now.

Even Hokie is guilty of sending more than one text or email to a girl and not getting a response, and firing off another. ;)

Never said I actually follow my own advice... :p

It's like how those guys who never make it in the big leagues end up coaching little league teeball.

There is only one kind of "keeping tension" and that is asking out and making overt physical moves every time you are with them. Anything else just builds tension on your end, not on theirs. In fact how you have been behaving with this girl ruins tension on her end. Agree with hokie about the "going in for the kill" talk. I realize it is just a figure of speech, but one that is negatively charged against men and healthy male sexuality. Don't ever think of your giving the gift of your sexual attention to a woman as anything remotely violent, aggressive or bad in essence.

With this one, fade out entirely for 30 days and meet three new women in the interim. CALL her on the phone after the 30 days and ask her to do something specific that is not a big production deal but not just meet for lunch either. If she says no, and doesn't offer a specific option for another time, CALL one of the other three women and take her instead then forget the first girl entirely. STOP texting in early relationships with women. Call them and speak to them on the phone directly. Good luck.

STOP texting in early relationships with women. them and speak to them on the phone directly. Good luck.

I couldnt agree more with this piece of advice!! Women will never connect with you emotionally via text or email. Talk on the phone and see them as much as possible (especially during the first month of dating).

Personally, I dont think she is interested. Call her one more time and if she doesnt return the call I would delete her info and move on! If she answers set up a nice, romantic dinner date and see where that goes.

• Author
I couldnt agree more with this piece of advice!! Women will never connect with you emotionally via text or email. Talk on the phone and see them as much as possible (especially during the first month of dating).

Personally, I dont think she is interested. Call her one more time and if she doesnt return the call I would delete her info and move on! If she answers set up a nice, romantic dinner date and see where that goes.

Damn, I hate it when you guys say you think she's not interested lol, maybe that's the truth but I hope not.

So you think I should try to call her one more time, Im up for that.. haven't heard from her since I started the thread. Should I ask her about why I haven't heard from her (if she picks up)? Get some explanation for her actions? Or lack of actions lol. Or should I just say nice to hear from you etc, talk - ask to go to dinner?