Shocked: He all of a sudden deleted me from his Blackberry Messenger Contacts

Sush

[FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]I met this guy on line last week. Within the week we got really close fairly quickly. We were both looking for a relationship, but both decided to take things slow and get to know each other first, so we started off messaging each other. We sent one another pics of ourselves and there was definitely an attraction there on both parts. I felt I could talk to him about anything. He would message me fairly often throughout the day and i would do the same. Last night he asked me to add him to my facebook, which I did. I received an email stating that he had accepted my friendship request. About 30 mins later, he was no longer a part of my blackberry message contacts (usually means that the other person deleted you). I also went onto my facebook and he wasn't a part of my friends, even though I rec'd the email stating that he accepted the request, which I'm assuming he accepted it and then removed it. This is all weird b/c we had been texting one another back and forth shortly before all this happened. I sent him an email asking him if he had deleted me and that if he did, it would have been nice to know why. I also said "take care" in the email. What does this all mean? I was really into this guy and I know he was into me. Why would someone do that with no explanation. I know it was only 1 week, it felt longer, but there was so much potential there. [/sIZE][/FONT]

Hi

I posted a thread on a similiar theme. Met a guy online, he suggested a dat then I haven't heard from him since!

I've no idea what goes on in these guy's minds!

Is there anything weird on your FB that he could have read that bothered him? You have 3 kids that you had not mentioned, that your sister is someone he just realized that he dated before, that a guy friend said "Nice tits!" on one of your pics, that you say you hate hunters and he just got back in from bagging a 8 pointer?

Or maybe his wife walked in the room?

Well, I'm sure it feels a bit harsh, but you just made first contact with him last week - and if I get your post correctly, you haven't met.

I think the idea that you can "talk to him about anything" might be premature, don't you?

Anyway, evidently either he saw something on your fb that turned him off, or he wasn't really an available guy looking for a relationship. Either way, better sooner than later if he's going to disappear, right?

My advice:

DO NOT put very much stock in what a person says or how they present themselves to you online / text / etc. That kind of communication can be nice, spark interest, and start something that is real. Some people like to have "pretend" relationships that only exist in that realm, kind of like an "imaginary friend" or a huge celebrity crush; I don't think those folks really want to deal with another human irl. But it isn't really much. You need to learn about a person by how they act, how they handle situations in real life, what kind of a friend / parent / family member they are, etc.

Good luck finding a good one for you!