20 Good Questions to Ask a Guy in "20 questions game"

Cristian Luca

Cristian Luca

1. What do you believe is the purpose of a relationship?
  2. What do you believe is the purpose of a woman in a relationship?
  3. What do you believe is the purpose of a man in a relationship?
  4. What are your three most important bad qualities?
  5. What are your three most good important qualities?
  6. What kind of girls do you like? What makes you like them and what does a woman need to have in order to be compatible with you?
  7. What can you do for your woman on a daily basis?
  8. What does she have to do on a daily basis to make you happy?
  9. What pisses you off the most about women and you cannot tolerate in a relationship?
  10. Sexually, what do you find most attractive about women?
  11. How is your relationship with your mother?
  12. How many relationships have you had?
  13. Describe the best relationship you had with a woman and why did you break up? What did you learn from that relationship?
  14. Describe the worst relationship you had with a woman and why did you break up? What did you learn from that relationship?
  15. Do you like children? Do you think you will want children in the future?
  16. Do you like animals? What type of animals?
  17. How many best friends do you have? How do you contribute to their lives and how do they contribute to yours?
  18. How often do you go out? What places do you like to go to?
  19. How do you have fun?
  20. What is your purpose in life?

Source :bunny:

Wait, is it meant to be played early on in a relationship?

Personally I'd be highly uncomfortable answering over half of them seriously with anyone I met in my entire life up to this point.

Edited by Jynxx
actually about 3/4 of them
Do you like animals? What type of animals?

Yes. Farmyard animals, cooked, on a plate.

Cristian, not enough people reading your blog?

While those are definitely things that are worth knowing the answers to if you're a woman wanting a serious relationship with a man, actually asking those questions may not be the best way to go about it. Dating isn't supposed to be an interview process!

As for "How do you have fun?" - surely the thing to do is for the woman to go on some dates with the man and get to know him enough to be able to answer this without asking. That probably applies to some of the others, too. Your next article should focus on how to get the answers without asking the questions.

I like the questions, but I do think you have to ask them in a general, curious way...."What do you think the most important qualities in a woman are?" Keep it general, light, then move toward more specific questions as the discussion deepens....

For instance, "What do you think about relationships?"....talk/talk. sip wine, laugh over a witty comment...then get into "What do you think the man's role is?"...I would love to know that kind of stuff....

Otherwise, rapid question after question will sound like a job interview.

Conversation is sexy for me and should just flow and deepen naturally, but someone being overly nosy isn't fun for either person, so I would just watch for the other person looking uncomfortable. If they did, I'd back WAY up and cut the question asking...and increase the wine drinking...:p

One of my favorite questions to ask is "Who is your hero? Why?" and "What is your favorite candybar?"

I'm not going to play 20 questions with a woman, it's annoying and if I feel like I'm in an interview...I'm not going to want to see her again. If a woman started rattling off these questions, it'd probably go something like this.

What do you believe is the purpose of a relationship?
Sex.

What do you believe is the purpose of a woman in a relationship?
Sex.

What do you believe is the purpose of a man in a relationship?
Getting sex.

What are your three most important bad qualities?
I'm perfect.

What are your three most good important qualities?
Too good at sex, in more than three ways.

What kind of girls do you like? What makes you like them and what does a woman need to have in order to be compatible with you?
Sex? And must make kickass sandwiches.

What can you do for your woman on a daily basis?
Give her my penis.

What does she have to do on a daily basis to make you happy?
Cook, clean, blow me.

What pisses you off the most about women and you cannot tolerate in a relationship?
Using her teeth, and overcooking my steak...stupid woman.

Sexually, what do you find most attractive about women?
4somes.

How is your relationship with your mother?
Still live with her, I mean...she still lives with me...wait, what?

How many relationships have you had?

Describe the best relationship you had with a woman and why did you break up? What did you learn from that relationship?
Had a pretty good thing going with a street walker, until she started raising her prices. What did I learn? Be frugal.

Describe the worst relationship you had with a woman and why did you break up? What did you learn from that relationship?
Some hooker gave me gonorrhea, never believe them when they say they're clean.

Do you like children? Do you think you will want children in the future?
I like children if they aren't mine. But yes, I will have a child one day, because sooner or later that yard won't mow itself.

Do you like animals? What type of animals?
Yummy.

How many best friends do you have? How do you contribute to their lives and how do they contribute to yours?
One best friend, I contribute to his life by supplying him blow, and hydrocodone.

How often do you go out? What places do you like to go to?
Titty bar just opened up...

How do you have fun?
Wanna ditch this place and go to the titty bar?

What is your purpose in life?
You...right now..;)
  • Like 1

Those kinds of early games can work like a charm, but only with humorous light flirty questions. If it sounds like grilling it's a massive turnoff.