I like girl, lose interest in girl, girl all over me

singlelife

I liked a couple of girls at school. We flirted and everything even went out for drinks in a group. Then they both acted a little funny. Nothing happen more than flirting and holding hands. After awhile I tookl it as they weren't interested then moved on. Now both are following me down the hall and constently tapping me on the shoulder when i am talking to other people. one even does my homework and I just say thanks and leave. They sit next to me in class and bump me and smile and I have just lost interest. They are both hot. Not sure if I want to pursue anymore. Just wanted to know what's up with girls being all on you when you move on? Thanks for your replies ahead of time.

You know what, I just made an analogy.

Girls are like roulette. You never know where the ball is going to land. If you try to chase the ball, it will land on the other side of the board, if you give up and just do what you want ie. picking your favourite number. it will come to you.

Ie. girls a are f***ed and no one is EVER going to be able to predict their behaviour, just like no one is EVER going to be able to logically pick which number will show up next in roulette.

This doesnt help you but its what I thought of after reading your post lol.

Yes. And the sky is blue. The earth is round. And the sun is bright.

That's just how it is. Congratulations, you've just discovered a useful tool when it come to gaining attraction from women. Although one word of caution. Women that respond to games like this are often not worth dating. But they are certainly worth having fun with. I'll let you determine what having fun means.

• Author

Yeah lol. I get what you mean by fun. One of the girls best friends told me that they were all going drinking after class tomorrow and said " You're going aren't you". I said I didn't know I was invited but yeah I'll be there. She went into detail about how fun it will be. I took it that her gf wants me there. I'll see how it goes. Funny thing is both of the girls who are showing interest have bf. Even though I may only stay for awhile I'll check it out.

Yeah lol. I get what you mean by fun. One of the girls best friends told me that they were all going drinking after class tomorrow and said " You're going aren't you". I said I didn't know I was invited but yeah I'll be there. She went into detail about how fun it will be. I took it that her gf wants me there. I'll see how it goes. Funny thing is both of the girls who are showing interest have bf. Even though I may only stay for awhile I'll check it out.

It might worth u a check.

• Author

Interesting. Once you are moving on then all these other girls are coming out of the wood works too. Wish some women would comment and explain this.

• Author

Went out to drink and my exes cousin was there and kept calling her to tell her what I was doing. She and her date wanted to hang with us so she put the tables together. I thought they were being nosey but i was drunk so whatever. Then 2 girls from school came up to me at the bar and told me they always see me at school and wanted to hang out more. I just sat back and watched the spectical. Very funny.