Friendzone

Ayla

How do you know if you are in the friendzone with a person that you have been intimate with????

Spend less time together?

Not so much one on one time, more likely to be in groups?

How do you know if you are in the friendzone with a person that you have been intimate with????

I assume it's the same guy from your other threads? I see that you're just as confused as I am as to the nature of your RS.

Maybe you should talk to him given that you don't know? I mean, I am certain when I am FZ with someone or when I am in a FWB situation (FZ + benefits haha).

• Author

Yep....same guy. Sometimes I am certain he is into me, and others I am not.

We do spend a lot of time together, either one on one, with my family or with ourt friends. That hasn't really changed.

He never talks about other women to me, tells me everything else - like he just bought a house (although he is not telling many people), problems at work. Just as I do not talk to him about other men, but tell him everything else.

But there has been no more intimater moments...

He is just coming out of a cold period, and we talked about that today - I told him that he is rather predictable with his ups and downs.

We are going overseas together next year to stay with my parents...we talk about future things, like him buying a Harley so he can take me for a ride, or me looking forward to the day that he is not so predictable.

He is very attentive to my needs, and does things for me. Tomorrow for instance he is coming house hunting with me. He invited himself.

Last weekend, I was out with a girlfriend (who he also knows) and he turned up at the same place for dinner. I got up a \few times to do a few things, and my girlfriend told me that his eyes were following my every move.

I would love to talk to him about it, but at this point, I think it would send him running for the hills. We have become great friends, and IMO there is a lot of sexual tension and flirting etc.

I too usually know if it is friends or FWB - I have had both with the male species...but in this case, i don't know! Maybe that is because he doesn;t know either...?

Edited by Ayla

For a man, it's when she's suddenly not being intimate, won't really do "dating" with him, and even calls to talk about some guy she's crushing on. If he brings up the intimacy thing, she claims it was a mistake or she was drunk or thought it was just some "meaningless fun".

For a woman, she only ends up totally friendzoned if the guy never wanted to be "more" with her, not even intimate. Women more end up as FBs...so she banged him once or more, but he's suddenly out seeing other women, hanging with the fellas, and only calling when he's horny.