she wished me happy b day

OCCDAVE

Well its been about 5 days since ive heard from that girl i blew it with.i go on my fb today and she left me a happy birthday post.jw i know its done but she could have texted it right? Sigh

I don't think you've completely blown it but you really have to get her out of the crazy part of your head. It seems like you're getting all down on yourself and beating yourself up when she thought of you enough to say happy birthday. Even if it was on facebook.

Until you can think more clearly and not be so wrapped up in her I'd remain nc.

• Author
I don't think you've completely blown it but you really have to get her out of the crazy part of your head. It seems like you're getting all down on yourself and beating yourself up when she thought of you enough to say happy birthday. Even if it was on facebook.

Until you can think more clearly and not be so wrapped up in her I'd remain nc.

so dont go with my other plan which was text her this

thanks for the birthday wishes hope all is well

depending on her reply ask her out?

• Author

She said in one text i was moving to fast and should maybe try friends.i said ok sounds good went nc last friday and saturday got yet the same text saying i cant forget what you said i hardly know you and you want to move to fast.i replied this

i wont take back what i said but if i offended you in anyway im sorry.if you want we can try friends or go our ways

that got no reply and i have not had any contact