I need help in getting past this guilt.

Patty

Last night,I was online with my friend from India.Well,he started talking sexual and I just knew what was going to happen next.He wanted me to turn my webcam so I did.But I cant get past this guilt.Without giving the details,thats what I did on my webcam.Im just to ashamed to talk about it.I just want to move past this guilt.Should I tell my boyfriend? Or should I just forget about it? I keep feeling guilty about it,cause I have a boyfriend.How do I get rid of this guilty feeling I have? Then I tell myself its like having two boyfriends so I dont feel guilty but I still do,feel guilty.

Patty

Patty, I really wish you would dump this guy from India. He is not your friend. He is using you for his own pleasure. For all you know, he could be keeping your pictures and putting them on the Internet.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Dump this guy.

He really is not your friend. He is taking advantage of you, Patty.

I think that unexplainably and unapologetically ceasing all contact with this guy will help you get over the guilt, because even if you did something stupid, you also did something mature and took control of your own role in the situation.