girlfriend has a crush on another guy :-// should i take her up to him??

dana999

ok ive kinda worked out the crush part, and know it will eventually blow over.

my question is is that i drive and she doesn't and recently she wants to go see him as she sees him as a friend :sick: if i go up there with her she will be all flirty and im struggling as it is to accept how she sees him :mad: so if she asks to go up and see him and his friends what would you do? say no and eventually her feelings will die down? does absence make the heart grow fonder? to be honest i can do without the stress and hassle of seeing them flirting with each other, ive explained how it makes me feel but she doesnt listen.

would you take her to see her crush? maybe the crush will go if she sees more of him? i dont know what to do :mad: i dont want to see them flirting together but this is a sure thing if we go up and see her friends :mad:

AmEricanWomann

Ok, you've gotta be trolling, this cannot be real. Your GF wants to see another guy and you are asking if you should take her to see him? No way this can be real...no way.

but on the off chance that this is a sincere question. No , you shouldn't take her to see the guy she wants to do...You may as well go to the store and buy condoms for them. BTW, I'm being factitious , do NOT go to the store and buy them condoms. Grow a pair and tell her you wont accept her disrespect towards you anymore.

my question is is that i drive and she doesn't and recently she wants to go see him as she sees him as a friend :sick: if i go up there with her she will be all flirty and im struggling as it is to accept how she sees him :mad: so if she asks to go up and see him and his friends what would you do? say no and eventually her feelings will die down? does absence make the heart grow fonder? to be honest i can do without the stress and hassle of seeing them flirting with each other, ive explained how it makes me feel but she doesnt listen.

would you take her to see her crush? maybe the crush will go if she sees more of him? i dont know what to do :mad: i dont want to see them flirting together but this is a sure thing if we go up and see her friends :mad:

wtf?:confused::rolleyes:

would you take her to see her crush?

Yes.

Buy them some wine, whipped cream, strawberries, condoms, handcuffs and whip, while you're at it.

As a good boyfriend, it is your obligation to not only drive your GF over to her crush's place, but also to make sure she doesn't leave without a pack of condoms in her purse. After all, you wouldn't want someone you love to catch some kind of an STD, would you?

• Author

no im not trolling it was a genuine question, asking if you would take your girlfriend to her boy friends house where her friends are also. it is just a crush and her other friends are there so should i trust her? or should i point blank refuse which may cause problems because then i do not trust her. :confused: when she sees i trust her with him it may help our relationship, but i will have to watch the flirting, which she says is harmless because hes a good friend (infact he's gay, but i still dont trust him). confused :-/

Edited by dana999

It doesn't matter if you trust her or not.. this kind behavior is not ok. Letting her hang out with this guy is akin to playing with a loaded gun. She has the emotional motivation to cheat on you. Eventually that loaded gun will be pointed in your direction, and it will go off if you allow this behavior.

What you need to do is learn to say "NO!". She may throw a fit, but she will respect you more for standing up for yourself.

yeah... it's highly disrespectful of her and if she cannot see that it would be taking advantage of you then...

why exactly are you in this relationship?

you need to stand up for yourself. If I were her and was being that foul and you took me, I would probably lose even more respect for you =x ... not think "wow he trusts me and is letting me have everything I want!"

... but maybe some females would appreciate it :eek:

is this a serious post?

my question is, why haven't you dumped her flat yet? the nerve of her to think that going to see a guy she has a crush on is somehow acceptable.

but the very fact that you are considering it is why she can get away with such disrespect, because you let it.

ya sure, take her up to see the guy. give the guy a condom while you are at it and say, "take her for a spin"

What you need to do is learn to say "NO!". She may throw a fit, but she will respect you more for standing up for yourself.

This. I agree.

And if she doesn't... she probably isn't truly into you and has been using you... =/... and or she is spoiled and inconsiderate and cannot see beyond herself... and is likely not ready for a serious relationship.

no im not trolling it was a genuine question, asking if you would take your girlfriend to her boy friends house where her friends are also. it is just a crush and her other friends are there so should i trust her? or should i point blank refuse which may cause problems because then i do not trust her. :confused: when she sees i trust her with him it may help our relationship, but i will have to watch the flirting, which she says is harmless because hes a good friend (infact he's gay, but i still dont trust him). confused :-/
If you believe this, I've got a bridge to sell you.

How about a little role reversal? Make up (or actually get) a crush yourself, and start telling her about it. Any time she objects, reassure her that NO, you're just friends, and your crush is a lesbian BTW.

If she dumps you anyway, well, what a loss...

dana, as soon as someone else takes her to see that guy, you are going to get dumped, so you might as well dump her now. She is curious about him, it will not blow over, because you already lost her.