Doing something special/erotic for my girlfriend when she gets back?

warrenorabbits

warrenorabbits

She'll be gone at a convention this weekend and we're supposed to hang out Sunday since we hardly saw each other during the week. Last week I made a joke about owing her a bath, but in a winking sort of way. I want to actually follow through when she gets back. So I suppose I have three questions --

Make it a surprise or hint about it on the phone?

How can I make it erotic when all we have is showers? and

What are some things to try? I know massaging with soap, getting intimate with her soft parts, oral, etc. ... do you have any other ideas?

Don't you have a tub? A candlelight bubble bath with some soft music would be nice.

Otherwise, a nice scented oil massage by candlelight with music would be a wonderful prelude to love making. Go online looking for erotic massage videos to give you some ideas.

I wouldn't tell her ahead of time.

Two thoughts:

There is a great kissable flavored massage lotion that Victoria's secret sells. My ex-gf introduced me to it and we had a lot of fun.

If you have a bath and not a shower, you can buy a bag of special silk rose petals that float on the water. I know petal garden carries. Them. A few tea light candles might still work in a dorm as well. Good luck man.